IQVIA Interview Questions in Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Interviews at IQVIA

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

Takes a long time to get through the interview process in NC. Best way to connect is to know someone who can refer you for a position or share your information directly with hiring managers. Managers and agencies appear to manage recruiting/hiring process instead of Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected part of the interview proces was the number of people you need to meet with and the number of times you need to connect.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for the high end salary for role. Once you are hired, increases are only recognizable if you add multiple year increments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC).

Interview

Multiple phone screens/interviews, then flew to headquarters for face to face with several people of various levels within the company. Asked to do a brief presentation. Overall, the interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Specific details about how things were handled at my current employer   Answer Question

Went in for an AD role and they kept talking up the Senior Manager role. Felt like they wasted my time on a position they were not prepared to make an offer on. Bait and Switch.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was 6 hours over two days. Half of it was exercises and the other half was traditional f2f. It was the best interview I've been a part of in my career.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific plan for how you would roll out procedure x in 60 days.   Answer Question

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewers were very pleasant but distracted. Some were not prepared. A thanks but no thanks 2 line email was sent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to teach someone to solve a problem with a program.   1 Answer

Statistical Programmer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

process went well, nice recruiting people, nice interview, on time and first round is about personal basic info instead of any technique questions. this position and program does not hire international student, if you want a sponsorship in the future, then this is not a good choice for u.

Interview Questions

• t the first question is whether you need a sponsorship   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

Friendly, but not great on follow-up.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

After initial application I was invited to complete a phone interview and then a second phone interview. I was then invited to complete an onsite interview in Durham, NC. This entire process took about 3-4 weeks. The interveiw was completed by two of their managers in the area of the job opening. The interveiwers were very pleasant and asked appropriate questions. Interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a coordinator that was not getting the work completed in a timely manner.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy. First interview was with one person on campus. The second interview (offered immediately after the first), was at Quintiles in Durham, NC with a line manager. Not bad not bad

Interview Questions

• Why Quintiles? Why this position? Why are you a good candidate? Strengths
      When is a time you made a decision that affected others? How did it?
      When is a time you had to prioritize many tasks?
      Describe a time you knew a problem was coming and you took steps to resolve the problem?
      When is a time you had to resolve conflict with someone?
      Describe a professional relationship you had and how you fostered it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

There were two interviewers. It started off with introductions, followed by the applicant giving his/hers background, the interviewers told the applicant about the position, and then the behavioral interview began.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time where you encountered a difficult situation with an individual and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC).

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. The first round of interviews took place on campus. The interviewer was really nice. The interview was more of a conversion, not really just questions. The second interview was at the headquarters. They gave us a tour of the place then we did one on one interviews. This round was a little more intimidating, but generally pretty easy. Mostly common sense questions. The questions were all "what would you do" or scenario questions.