IQVIA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and brief. They were very friendly as well. It didn't seem like a grueling interview at all! I feel like they would be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

I heard about the position through a job board and immediately applied. Within 1-2 weeks I heard back from the company, and received a link for the video interview. The video interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions. It was an easy process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received screening interview 1 week later. Then was moved forward to phone interview with manager(s). Scheduling and rescheduling of interview due to conflicts on manager side took over 4+ weeks--two reschedules on the day of the interview and for the third scheduled phone interview, they neglected to call at all! Very disorganized process. Finally was able to phone interview with managers, and had a pleasant experience, but scheduling the in-person interview was a pain as well. Ended up declining offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about performing client work for pharmaceutical companies?   Answer Question

Position wasn't a good fit for long-term career interests, and office is in an inconvenient location.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Basically had two interview phone calls. The first one was with HR I believe and asked basic behavioral questions to get to know you and see if you were a fit for the job. The Second was with someone who was in the group you would be working with. He asked basic behavioral questions as well as specifics to the job and the company. These questions were what you knew about the company, job, and the position. Also was asked why you wanted to work for them as well as how you found out about the position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. Though it take a while to hear back, once I got the first call, everything else was very smooth sailing. The interviewers were very kind and wanted to make sure that this was the right fit for me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

I received the first phone call after 3 weeks. The second phone call interview was after a week. The one-on-one interview was then set via e-mail. The interviews were brief so just relax.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time or situation where you were a leader and a member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and exchanged emails with their HR correspondent. They set up a phone interview and briefly answered questions regarding a consulting case and behavioural questions. After this i was asked to attend an interview in reading.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, process took few weeks.

It was an on site interview by two employees - after few minutes of introduction, they dived directly into technical questions. Many questions on the projects done in the past and details on the CV. HR and the interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Cv and coverletter
    Interview day: 4 interviews-

1) excel test
    2) HR interview centred around cv
    3) Interview with Principal- more intense, probing questions about why pharma, why consulting, what did I have to offer
    4) Presenting a PowerPoint presentation (about a current pharma related issue). Also some experience related questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate due to good initial offer