IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

317 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

pv Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY).

Interview

It's worst process I ever faced , they conduct walk-in for nearly 1000 people . First round is GD , they divide 40 people group and ask to talk on some General topic that too not like GD but they will ask one by one ,then why they are calling it as GD. Second round is online test in which they ask questions related to English. Why a pharmacy candidate is tested on English and no questions related to pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to English , no questions related to pharmacy   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

interviews are well organized and they're also very accommodating of the times and date. 1st round on campus and lasts for about 1h (2 diff. interviewes), second round in local headquarters (3 interviews) and currently waiting on the decision.

Interview Questions

• what is your opinion on the pharma industry and its activities?   1 Answer

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

First was a screening phone interview then and in person interview with hiring manager. The process moved quickly. The in person interview was at a local hotel conference room and the hiring manager flew in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how you would be a good fit for this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was so smooth and nice. I was contacted by its HR and she called right on time. We went through my previous internship experiences and my education background. It's been a pleasant and easy interview. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be moving fine until HR informed me that the Hiring Manager has requested an onsite interview. I was excited about the prospect of interviewing onsite and provided my availability to them. That is the last I heard from HR. Despite multiple attempts to contact her through phone, email, I did not get any response and did not understand why the process ended so abruptly despite getting a green signal for an onsite final round. If they had changed their mind regarding my candidacy, I would have appreciated an email saying they found someone better. This was very unprofessional and this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Phone screen after about two weeks from initial application. Recruiter from outside US called scheduled and made the phone screen. She stated her colleague in the US would contact me for the next stage.

Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about this position. I went through one screening call with a junior and another screening call with a senior recruiter; both were friendly. I was told early that the hiring manager would like an interview. Next was a brief phone interview with the hiring manager where we covered my current daily responsibilities and other basics about the role itself. It was brief and friendly and I was asked to come in for an interview. I arrived a little early for my interview and the young woman at the front desk notified the interviewer of my arrival. We both waited and she eventually went to get the interviewer who had not come out to meet me. I interviewed 1-1 with 4 team members; mostly friendly and easy to talk to. I was surprised that I wasn't asked any behavioral questions (e.g. how do you handle conflict, what are your strengths/weaknesses). One interviewer seemed somewhat uncomfortable interviewing. There was a brief case study that involved some straightforward data interpretation. I was told I would hear from them. After a week I followed up with the recruiter and was told that further interviews would be conducted over the next two weeks and I would hear back as soon as possible. I never heard back, which I feel is inconsiderate given the fact that I took time off of work to come meet the team and interview. If you know you don't want to hire someone, letting them know as soon as you know, instead of leaving them hanging, is the polite way to handle it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC).

Interview

Very pleasant, manager was kind and the job description was true. It was a phone interview first, then 2 face to face interviews. The interviews went well but they didn't offer me the position because someone else had more experience than i did.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter first, then telephone interview with a few spoke on the team. That was all normal and respectful. Third interview was the weirdest interview I've ever gone on in my life. I walked into a room, there's a few people and they tell me we're going to do a role playing exercise. They gave very little information, and then stared at me while I was talking. Then they started acting crazy.
    I'm not sure why I was being interviewed like an acting role would (auditioning for a role) when I'm applying for an extremely analytical position. The whole experience was pretty awful even though the team seemed great. It would be reasonable if it were a sales position.
    I wouldn't have accepted if offered because it was so odd and disrespectful.
    After the interview , crickets despite my followup email. Then just a robo rejection. I'd expect more consideration after getting that far through the process.
    It's really a bummer, because Quintiles seems like a great company, I just wish my interview reflected that.

Interview Questions

• Role play how you would talk to various people   1 Answer

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IQVIA (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I got a screening call from one of the directors then about a week later I got an invite to interview with a panel through WebEx. There were three director level interviewers. The interview was mostly behavioral and more conversational than I had expected.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a change in your role? Describe your previous experience. Why do you think you would be a good fit? Describe your experience with clinical research.   Answer Question