IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.9

825 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

They will ask you many questions regarding how you handle different situations. The process was very straight forward and they focus on really getting to know you based on the main five questions they ask.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University internship portal. The interview process has a video round where I had to answer pre-recorded questions followed by a Skype interview with Hirining managers, followed by a call from HR about the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Phila, PA).

Interview

3 step process: 1) call with the hiring manager, 2) case study via email / phone, 3) in-person meeting with multiple team members
    The company took very long between call backs and meetings. After the final interview I didn't hear back for 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions relevant to the role, specific experience with types of projects worked on.   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

First was a screening phone interview then and in person interview with hiring manager. The process moved quickly. The in person interview was at a local hotel conference room and the hiring manager flew in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how you would be a good fit for this role.   Answer Question

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The process was quick. They sent an email asking availability. I got a response in a few hours of the time and place. I interviewed with 3 people. It took 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would I manager 2 high priority projects with the same due date.   Answer Question

PTA Interview

Interview

Only phone interview. Asked questions based on your resume and the whole process lasted around 20 minutes. Will also ask your reaction about the work content of this PTA position.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most impressive internship in your experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was so smooth and nice. I was contacted by its HR and she called right on time. We went through my previous internship experiences and my education background. It's been a pleasant and easy interview. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Manager Interview

Interview

Hilarious if not so unhinged from the start. Clueless depts within the org. They have money so basically it is another place where no one does any productive work but try to show they are very busy. Oh and they will advertise their job postings as "those with interest in Ted Talks are valued" however the person interviewing you is eons away from any innovation or ted talks.

Interview Questions

• They were basically so unorganized that it was really a complete waste of time.   1 Answer

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in August 2017.

Interview

I completed the online application on Saturday and was contacted by a recruiter on Tuesday. Had initial phone interview with recruiter to understand interest then 2 days later had a web interview with the recruiter. The interview was not too stressful as the recruiter was very personable and encouraged a relaxed environment. During this interview I was asked about my monitoring background, # of sites/protocols, therapeutic experience and so forth. A week later I had a web interview with a CRA Line Manager- she was very pleasant and easy to talk to. She also asked about my monitoring background and some behavioral questions such as tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation. She also explained the position, the department and what would be expected of me if hired. During the interview I was of course nervous but overall had a great feeling about the overall experience plus she made me feel relaxed. Two weeks later I was presented with an offer and accepted. Looking back on my experience I would say during an interview just relax and be yourself and stay away from words such as "so" "um". It will make you appear more confident.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be moving fine until HR informed me that the Hiring Manager has requested an onsite interview. I was excited about the prospect of interviewing onsite and provided my availability to them. That is the last I heard from HR. Despite multiple attempts to contact her through phone, email, I did not get any response and did not understand why the process ended so abruptly despite getting a green signal for an onsite final round. If they had changed their mind regarding my candidacy, I would have appreciated an email saying they found someone better. This was very unprofessional and this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.