IQVIA Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2017

2.6

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

They will ask you many questions regarding how you handle different situations. The process was very straight forward and they focus on really getting to know you based on the main five questions they ask.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Research Triangle Park, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief, I felt like I overcompensated for my interviewed. Apparently the interview when you are contract, is very different from your interview when you are trying to become perm.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you were placed in, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy. First interview was with one person on campus. The second interview (offered immediately after the first), was at Quintiles in Durham, NC with a line manager. Not bad not bad

Interview Questions

• Why Quintiles? Why this position? Why are you a good candidate? Strengths
      When is a time you made a decision that affected others? How did it?
      When is a time you had to prioritize many tasks?
      Describe a time you knew a problem was coming and you took steps to resolve the problem?
      When is a time you had to resolve conflict with someone?
      Describe a professional relationship you had and how you fostered it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, they asked me to tell them about myself and walk them through my job experience. The recruiter contacted me monday, wednesday I was called in for an interview, and friday I was sent an offer letter. I interviewed with two managers and both were nice.

Interview Questions

• How will your job experience help you in this position? How can you handle multiple projects and know how to prioritize?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (South San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a live video interview that consisted of background information about myself and the interviewer. Basic interview questions were asked such as "What did you do at your last job?" "What can you contribute if hires?" etc.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing between your last job and now?   Answer Question

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Research Triangle Park, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiter for first interview, second interview with hiring manager. Both were very friendly and the second meeting was a more in-depth query regarding personality, relevant skills, and ability to handle the needs of the position. Approximately two weeks between first and second interview, and an additional two weeks for final callbacks from human resources.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made a decision and it affected others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Entry-level position, no leverage for negotiation.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks, interviewed in person first with a staffing agency, then again in person with two managers. They both were really nice and laid back. The interview process was enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy, received a offer same day. Had a phone screen with a recruiter then an in person interview with two Line Managers. Easy Behavioral questions. Than a quick chat about background and relevant job experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with someone who was difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief and easy. I interviewed with 2 of the Line Managers. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable. The interview didn't take too long. They explained what I would be doing and let you know that it's alot of work.

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in June 2015.

Interview

Referred by a friend, sent in resume and questionnaire and was offered a phone/webcam interview. Had to give a presentation for the CRA development program explaining why I wanted to work as a CRA and what I could bring to the program and company. I Was asked about 5 questions. Interview lasted one hour. I heard back within two weeks