IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very friendly and used a conversational method for face to face interview. He was concise, intuitive, honest and decisive. He focused on integrity and commitment. He explained the job well and made the decision easy

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Two interview, first of all with a manager asking me about former experience as developer, another one was very technical. Second interview was asked me about specific technologies

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and brief. They were very friendly as well. It didn't seem like a grueling interview at all! I feel like they would be a great company to work for.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IQVIA in March 2017.

Interview

Got in touch through an internal recruiter who circulated resume and then set up initial phone screens. They did multiple phone interviews before deciding to bring in for in person interview. They focused heavily on interest in business area to gauge how long would stay. It sounded like there was an attrition issue and they were looking for sr. Consultants who would stick around longer. No signing bonus was offered which was very uncompetitive vs other offers.

Interview Questions

• Lots of focus on fit, travel preference, and interest in CI. They are looking to plug long-term roles.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was tedious and stressful. I applied online for the Parsippany office and received a call from HR. The next step was an office interview where they gave us a Case Study (which is unheard of for an Exec Admin position). We were asked to present the case study afterwards and they asked questions also. I felt the job duties they required were for very needy and high maintenance people. I have worked for many CEO's and C-level managers, but this job seemed like they needed more of a Personal & Executive Assistant combined. They said working on weekends and after hours was normal so I felt there would be no work-life balance whatsoever. After taking an entire day off work not paid, I didn't even get a courtesy email from them with notification of an offer or no offer. An informal email just takes a couple of minutes and shows class. I did not feel this job was a good fit for me even if an offer was made and would never want to work for this company if that's how they treat people in general.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would go about planning and organizing an out of state international business meeting with managers from different states? What resources would you use and the steps you would go about it?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

First step was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, they invited me to participate in an in-person interview with the hiring manager and 2 additional directors. I met with each person individually for about 45 minutes each.

During the in-person interviews, the questions were fairly straight-forward - questions about previous experience and things listed on my resume.

The department is undergoing changes, so a lot of questions were also around change management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences with firing people. (Three of the interviewers asked this same question.)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially a phone interview, but was then invited for an in-person. Typical questions (strength, weakness, dealing with stress, etc). Also asked to present on failing to meet deliverables with client.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it when people aren't meeting their job expectations?   Answer Question

Big Data Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter through LinkedIn and I had a call with him for 45 minute where he asked initial screening questions. Then I had two 45 minute phone calls with two members of their Big Data Engineering team. Then I was invited to fly on-site for an interview loop. I had four 45 minute interviews with them.

I was later rejected as they said they needed someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on resume, Data Warehouse, Apache Spark, Scala and Python   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IQVIA (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical DDI behavioral interview. Phone interview and then in person. Don't bother if you are a woman over 40. Only higher younger women for their management teams. Qualifications and experience do not matter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Statistical Programmer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

process went well, nice recruiting people, nice interview, on time and first round is about personal basic info instead of any technique questions. this position and program does not hire international student, if you want a sponsorship in the future, then this is not a good choice for u.

Interview Questions

• t the first question is whether you need a sponsorship   1 Answer