IQVIA Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online, received an email a little over a week later stating that they are discontinuing hiring for this position as it had been filled. Information that this position may be brought up again. Standard rejection email.

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQVIA in July 2014.

Interview

There was a Phone screen, one face to face interview with the hiring manager, and finally a phone call from the Regional Director to confirm. Be prepared for STAR questions and have top flight references to offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best person for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Spokane, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone interview, 90 minute in person interview, 90 minute video conference interview before offer. I was in a rare spot that they needed to fill a position within two weeks so my process went very quickly- all of these were in a week. A friend that works their said her process was over 3 weeks. No matter what, make sure to ASK for the job at the end of each interview. Be prepared to sell yourself and do a sample sales presentation.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Worked on 2 Quintiles contracts. The first was for an expansion and the DMs were interviewing for teams of 8-10. I met with the DM and a DM for another district for one 2-hour interview. Discussed resume, STAR questions and had to detail and close with product marketing piece. The second contract was much different, with a meeting with Quintiles manager, then 2 with the company's manager, flew to headquarters interview with regional manager as well as a field ride.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate due to lack of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by Quintiles recruiter for contract position. The first interview was a phone screening, mainly covering your resume. I was flown to the second interview where I was able to meet with the recruiter. I was invited for the final interview to meet with the company DM and RM. A little more pressure, but basically the same questions that I was asked at the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• I knew going into the interviews that the questions would be phrased "Tell me about a time" So make sure you prepare for those.

Question: Tell me about a time you were able to overcome a challenging obstacle you faced.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview with Quintiles manager, 1 interview in person with Quintiles recruiter, 3 in-person interviews with Takeda managers. Some BSing but mostly STAR questions. Be prepared to talk about your personality type. Make sure to aak them good questions and close them at the end of each interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Was selected via phone screen interview to move forward to a FTF interview with Quintiles rep. Had a 1 hour FTF interview and heard from them the next day stating I would be advancing to the final round. A few days later I received all of my flight info to travel to Chicago to interview with final company. Interviewed with them in Chicago on Wednesday and received a phone call the following Monday offering the position.

Interview Questions

• A lot of STAR method questions.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a very straight forward and easy interview process. There are HR reps dedicated to helping you through every part of the process so it makes it easy. They call you before the actual interview and tell you what exactly to expect and what to do in certain situations

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions. Why should we hire you, whats your history, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

There was multiple interviews which included a mix of reveling for face to face and Skype interviews. Initial interview was about an hour and a half and included very few star format questions. It was laid back and mostly informative for both parties. should you progress the interviews do increase in level of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you want to avoid with your next job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a pleasant interview experience. I was notified by email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was brief and went well and after a few days a face to face interview was scheduled w the regional field manager. It took another week and a half and then I was moved forward in the process and completed two more interviews via Skype with the contracting company's regional manager and finally the VP of sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating