IQVIA Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

IQVIA Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Long interview process including; internet assessments, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with district sales manager, in person interview with district sales manager and regional sales manager, ride-alongs with current sales representatives

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA (Golden, CO) in May 2019.

Interview

Received a request to complete a lengthy “personality test” just one day after subtitling for the position. I completed the “test” within 24 hours, and literally never heard back from anyone (good or bad) ever! The test was certainly a time investment, and it would have been more professional for Iqvia to provide insight to the results of the assessment and their decision to not move forward with the next phase of recruitment.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone screen was the first step. If I pass though this step, I will get a face to face interview.They will fly two candidates for the face to face interview. The hiring manager will make the decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Hartford, CT) in May 2018.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with so positive and upbeat. He really set me up for success. Unfortunately, the DM for the client he was recruiting for wanted to go in a different direction with candidate selection.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Hartford, CT) in March 2018.

Interview

Be prepared to talk about products. Demonstrate interest by asking specific questions. Always close the interview and ASK for the job.
    Recruiter phone screened me, followed by a face to face interview, a second face to face interview and a final interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome obstacles? Give me a specific example when you exceeded your goals?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process took a while from beginning to end, but that is anywhere. I didn't get the job for the first set of interviews but called back for another territory. Quintiles took care of all of the expenses for the interview. I ended up taking another job but overall great company and process!

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing careers? (This is a typical question but for me the hardest as sometimes that is hard to really explain)   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Contracted by hiring quintiles manager through a referral. Completed a phone interview. Moved forward to a panel interview with three managers. The interview was very conversational. Three candidates were brought to this phase of the interview. Offered and accepted the job the next day by contract hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a partner who is not pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview process I've been part of. Started out well with a screening. I was asked to pick a time slot for an interview. Never got confirmation. Waited the day of for the interview and no one ever called. Emailed them to see what happened. They didn't even apologize just said they were sick and can I reschedule later in the day. I gave them a time for later in the day and never heard anything back, no call. The following day they apologize and ask to reschedule. So unprofessional, did not decide to continue on with process.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in October 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiting company and after I expressed interest in the position was contacted by the DM for a phone interview. The interview went well and I was asked to complete an application as well as a phone assessment conducted by DDI. I've been in Pharma for several years and have been on plenty of interviews but have never been asked to do a phone assessment. I found it a bit surprising especially considering its contract. A few days after I completed the phone assessment the DM contacted me again for a FTF. During the FTF the DM was there as well as a DM for the Pharma company. I'm pretty comfortable with the 5 Star approach but felt some of the questions were out of left field and unrealistic. They also contradicted themselves a lot which led me to believe they really didn't know what they were looking for and/or they were each looking for different things and they didn't mesh well together. I closed the interview and asked when I would hear something. The DM (Quintiles) said if I didn't hear anything by Monday he moved on. Well, I didn't hear anything and I moved on as well.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions. Never once asked me about my knowledge of the drug or competitors or the company itself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

There was multiple interviews which included a mix of reveling for face to face and Skype interviews. Initial interview was about an hour and a half and included very few star format questions. It was laid back and mostly informative for both parties. should you progress the interviews do increase in level of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you want to avoid with your next job?   Answer Question