IQVIA Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Project Coordinator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Was interview on the phone then transitioned to phase two, which was in person with 2 project managers.

Negotiation

very easy

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (North Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by five Project Managers at once. They were not unfriendly but they did not put me at ease to purposefully test my skills in that situation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a new field for me after 15 years in the Lab field, I did not know what to expect and did not negotiate.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2009.

Interview

I applied for the job through a recruitment agency, and got a call after a week to go down for an interview. Met with the hiring managers and HR, followed by a language interview (as my role included communication with foreign clients and counterparts), and finally a meeting with the two directors of the department. The entire process was completed within one day, and took about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• None. Very standard scenario based questions, with some "where do you see yourself in 5 years" type of questions.   Answer Question