IQVIA Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was a good experience, professional team. General questions on project management, customer experience, handling tough client expectations and requirements management.
HR responsive to emails. Interview panel was a good mix of associate, senior and mid-level project managers.

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in New Philadelphia, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (New Philadelphia, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Easy. Very smart interviewer. Knew is was the best candidate. Okay, this was a contract to hire so they could easily lay me off so it wasn't a hard interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The overall all experience was pleasant. Met with several hiring managers. Presented a prepared required presentation on a previous work related experience and answered questions / ask afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Quintiles?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I matched the online description of experience and qualifications but only received a rejection notice via the auto email. It would have been nice to hear why I was not selected for even an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had clinical experience in certain therapeutic areas.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a nightmare.
    The company is too large to be nimble and for college grads only.

They will use 85 % of their people and the rest will not grow depending on how much you suck it up.
    The men are paid more money for the same job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

It was very casual and brief, especially for a company of IQVIA's size. Turns out, that was a good indication of the boss' management style, very casual and low-key to an extreme. I had very little understanding as to what his role was or what the team's direction was even after working for him for a year.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical 30 minutes phone interview regarding the past employment history and how would I fit the position requirements. Typical questions, examples can be found in numerous articles online. Overall fairly easy process. It took about 2-3 months to be contacted for the interview. After the interview the process was very fast.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Asked to present experience and skills to a panel of senior level managers and/or directors. Q&A thereafter, and 1:1 interviews with scenario-type questions. The whole process lasted about 1 day. They will fly you to the nearest Q brick-mortar office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation short, pretty much offer you what is standard for industry.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter to schedule interview same week.
    Went in to see hiring manager, talked with additional director in the department. Had mixed feeling abt interview. Recruiter called back same afternoon with job offer :)

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview started on time. Good senior level question asked. interview questions are not so tough but logical question. Interview panel communicated with pilotly.Interview started on time. Good senior level question asked. interview questions are not so tough but logical question. Interview panel communicated with pilotly

Interview Questions

• Normal questions like tell me about yourself etc

In technical round,they must asked you about your project. Prepared your project as good as possible,they can asked database table,working mechanism etc abt project.   1 Answer