IQVIA Interview Questions in Reading, England | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online application, followed by an overseas telephone interview. This was followed by a long wait (2 months) for an invitation to an assessment centre. The assessment centre was half a day with multiple interviews and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to wok for quintiles   1 Answer

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

First phone call interview with a senior member of the stats dpt from US. Second interview with a manager of the stats area from the US. Third step, a face to face inteview with direct manager at the office in the UK. Fourth step, a final phone interview with another manager from the US. Some problems in order to get the phone calls, a couple of occasions they postponed them or did not call at the time they said they would. Poor qualitiy telephone line which made the phone interviews harder. All kind of questions about yourself, past experience, some technical questions (some of them rather easy, others a little bit more difficult).

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths / skills?
      How to handle situations with several projects running at the same time?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview: the interviewer went through your CV asking questions regarding your background. Additional questions included: careers aspirations, why Quintiles, availability to move to Reading, what do you knwo about clinical trials, previous experience using standard operational procedures.