IQVIA Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Representative

IQVIA Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I had 2 interviews - 1st one with Quintiles recruiter and the host compan's DM; 2nd one with just the host company's DM

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negaotiation

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Concise interviewing with goal of getting reps into the field, instead of a long drawn out process. Followed prepared agenda of questions but felt it didn't allow for discussion of skills, experience and achievements. Rather looking for reactions to situations. One interviewer conducted the interviewing while the other restlessly squirmed in his chair like he was worn out from the interviewing process. This is very distracting to the person being interviewed. No real ability to stress skills and achievements and no sharing of information about the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions strictly followed STAR interviewing model, which does not provide the opportunity to demonstrate what positive skills the person being interviewed brings to the table to be successful in the position. .   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IQVIA in October 2018.

Interview

Hiring manager called me to set up a phone screen. He called me the next day and was very open to listening to what I had to say as well as answering all of my questions about the position. Good experience overall with the process

Interview Questions

• Describe your perception of a typical day in the life of a pharma sales rep   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Standard interview process. Spoke to recruiter then the hiring manager and managers from the company whose products you were going to promote. Once completed that process had online test and background information was requested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you went above and beyond for a manager and what did you do and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Hampton, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Questions were rather usual. Recruiter was nice and easy to talk to. She provided me with some info about the position, but I couldn't accept it. She offered to put me on the list for other upcoming positions with better time schedules. She followed up with me in few weeks to check if I'm still available.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in February 2016.

Interview

Very open and honest and ground rules for goals set. Asked about my previous sales experience and how I had success in the field. How I would address using an old drug in a new delivery system

Interview Questions

• Big territory how do you see yourself succeeding   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. They flew me to another city where they were doing nation wide interviews a week later. I was told the process would move very fast. I interviewed with one person from IQVIA and one person from the contracting company. The interview was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you influenced a decision maker by showing the value of the device and how it would save them money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied as a result of my previous DM recommending me when the first IQVIA contract was about to end. I had a phone interview with the new DM and then was flown in for a Face to Face interview. I was extended an offer about 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about changing medication area?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met one on one with the District Manager. It was an average process, not a cumbersome process at all. Present and talk about yourself and years of experience. Ask questions to see if everything would be a great fit and right move for your continuing your career.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very friendly and used a conversational method for face to face interview. He was concise, intuitive, honest and decisive. He focused on integrity and commitment. He explained the job well and made the decision easy