IQVIA Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Interview was a 2-person panel webex (extremely intense), although it depends on your interviewers. Majority of questions seemed to be anatomy focused (What part of the body is that found? What is that responsible for?)

Interview Questions

• What are some essential components found on the 1572?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Was first contacted by the recruiter and she schedule a phone interview with a manager, after that a Webex interview was schedule with another Clinical Manager. Few days later i was called and giving an offer!

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where the PI does not have good oversight.   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Very general phone screen through a 3rrd party recruiter initially and then webex with a functional manager. Felt more like a conversation, know your resume, why you left each job. What your goals are, what you expect at Quintiles, know your EDC systems and which therapeutic areas you prefer to work in if hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the oridnary was asked. Everything was expected and the interview overall was pretty easy. I have had more difficult interviews.   Answer Question

Even though I was a offered a senior CRA position from current CRA 2 level at another CRO, the salary was matched instead of an increase which was odd. I would think a senior position would require more work and the incentive to leave the current CRO wasn't there. They have 3 levels of Senior CRAs so wasn't sure how it would even help to fast track moving up the ladder.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IQVIA (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Called byba recruiter who put me in touch with the hiring manager. The highering manager was covering for the person who would be my actual manager while on maternity leave.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

I first received a call from a recruiter at Quintiles and had a quick phone screen. Soon after I had a telephone interview. About a day later I received an email indicating I had to take an assessment either by phone or online (no choice on which one). Thank fully I was able to do it online. It was an IQ based questionnaire. Later I received an invitation to interview in person (so I must have passed their little exam?). The in house interview was with 3 people, all in the same room. Pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• The phone screen asked questions such as, "What can be found in a regulatory binder?" What would you do if you came to a site and no one was there?" The actual in person interview asked the typical behavioral questions, "tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult site, what did you do?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but I should have. I recently learned Quintiles pays their employees the least for the amount of travel that is expected. The best route to go is as a contractor, if you can find one.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Initial process included phone interviews and flown in for face to face interviews. A few interviews were with one individual and one was a panel interview. Overall interview was positive and fairly easy. The individuals I interviewed with were not the people I ended up working with.

Interview Questions

• What distinguishes you from other candidates? Why should we choose you for the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered the salary I asked for. Clinical operations is given 3 weeks of vacation (although I traveled so much I rarely used my vacation). The hiring manager I interviewed with was great and when I attended New Hire Orientation I found out I would be reporting to someone else who started after me. My experience with the company would have been much better had I continued to report to the manager I initially interviewed with. I found out later that my co-workers received a higher sign-on bonus than I did so always asking for more doesn't hurt.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview took place in the loby of a hotel with 4 hiring managers at the same time. They made the entire process very comfortable. So much so that after 1 hour and a half, I left feeling I had just met with my best friends.

Interview Questions

• No question was dificult. I was just asked about annecdotal experinces.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asking for 80000 as CRA II. I was offered 83000 as Sr. CRA plus 10000 sign up bonnus.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was organised by recruitment consultant. Just one interview

Interview Questions

• I was asked my salary expectations, so I had to be confident with what I expected.   Answer Question