IQVIA Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring was quick and easy. They tried to adjust to my time constraints and scheduled all the phases of the interview in 2 days. 2 rounds of Phone interview followed by 2 rounds in person. The interview did not involve any long technical discussion and was more oriented towards seeing the caliber and attitude.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle team conflict   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in June 2014.

Interview

The process was fast. Typical QA questions. Nothing hard. I interview over the phone with the hiring manager. After a week I had a face to face interview for 2 hours with 4 people. The interview was relaxing. We click right away and was a both way discussion more than an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I would like to get hired after the contract is done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got more than I expected

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Technical and Japanese Language Skills are tested. To Begin with Basics in Java questions and then extended further to advanced tech questions in Java. Technical and Japanese Language Skills are tested. To Begin with Basics in Java questions and then extended further to advanced tech questions in Java.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview...
    1st technical round..moderate
    2nd Team lead interview...moderate
    3rd manager round....just formality
    4th HR discussion
    1st round all technical questions
    2nd round about the project experience
    3rd round manager wish....
    4th Hr....salary discussionn

Process is too delay....though i m ready to join they released the offer almost after 1 month...this is little bit bad...

Interview Questions

• 1 work experience on technology and tasks which has performed   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

It was face to face. I have given almost all the answers correct but not selected! No proper questions asked as per experience. The interviewer was not clear about the question and I had to clear question exactly what they want to ask !!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

simple,
    2 rounds behavioral questions
    3 practical test (coding like make an application)

Selection call

Hr Round(another surprise technical round ) not an hr round

No offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview started on time. Good senior level question asked. interview questions are not so tough but logical question. Interview panel communicated with pilotly.Interview started on time. Good senior level question asked. interview questions are not so tough but logical question. Interview panel communicated with pilotly.

Interview Questions

• Logicall and DB schema questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth, questions were relatively easy. The process took 1 week post which another 2 months to release the offer. There were two rounds of technical discussions, one telephonic and the other face to face with one of the enterprise architects.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complex functionality you have handled alone?   Answer Question