IRI Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IRI Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the usual interview questions. I was then asked for an interview with four different employees some of them asked the same questions. The interviews were in depth and included an Excel test. I could tell my answers didn't seem to match what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IRI

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI in June 2014.

Interview

5 Interviews from 5 different sections of the business
    Very through their questions
    Very Friendly people
    Spoke with different managers from the 5 different section. They showed me around the building and it was beautiful. Had spoke to me more on a personal and friendly level than on a business level. They asked alot of personal questions, which i didnt mind because it took the pressure off of the interview process

Interview Questions

• How many tires are there in India   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

HR is very bureaucratic but interview process is decent. getting reimbursement for travel can be painful. may have to go through multiple rounds of interviews (as many as 4 different interviewers) on the same day and can be really annoying to answer the same questions over and over again to 4 different people on the same day.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, and had 2 phone interviews. I then had a full day series of interviews at the company site, with 6 different team members. The interviews were pretty intimidating since they were a panel of interviewers, but I don't think they're always like that.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some technical questions about excel & Access. In addition, it helps to know the CPG and retail industry a bit so you're familiar with the terminology used at IRI.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

There was a phone interview with HR. Then I went in to meet with the hiring manager and some people from the team. The whole interview sessions took about 4 hours. I had a good idea of the outcome after I left that day. I was asked the typical interview questions.