IRI Client Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IRI Client Services Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at IRI

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied via an internal referral and was contacted by a recruiter 3 weeks later. I then had a 15 minute phone screen with an extremely rude recruiter. She asked me 3-4 specific questions re: my resume then proceeded to tell me she didn't think it'd be a good fit because although I have experience working with syndicated data, it was their competitor's data. She did not allow me to ask any questions at the end. Overall, one of the worst experiences I have ever had from a basic phone screen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IRI

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with five of the leaders that I would report into or work closely with. Two of the meetings were face to face and the rest were by phone with interviewers who are not located in Chicago. Each interview was one on one and lasted 30-60 minutes. The longest interview was with a peer, who ended up getting promoted a few months after I joined the team.

Interview Questions