IRI Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

IRI Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then received a call from a recruiter. We spoke briefly and after that, she set up a time for me to speak to one of the managers. The interview with this manager went really well. After that, they decided they wanted me to chat with another manager. This interview went well, too. They asked me to come in for an onsite interview. This is when it all went downhill. This manager made it very obvious he didn't care about our interview at all. All he did was yawn the whole time. I walked into this person's office and right away I knew this interview was not going to go as well as the previous two. Even though I knew I wasn't getting the job, they never gave me any kind of feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IRI

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was easy going, I already knew the manager. He gave me an EXCEL exam and I didn't do that well; but he said that he could train me. Lots of Pivot Tables, Vlookup exercises; and advance Excel level tricks.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IRI in October 2009.

Interview

Phone Screening
    1-1 with the Director