IRS AGENT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IRS AGENT Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRS (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Ridiculous questions provided by fools. Takes months before they (IRS) gets back to you.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle exceeded time budgets?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IRS

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRS in July 2010.

Interview

Applied on-line at USAjobs.gov, got a Notice of Results, then got a panel interview. From initial application to the interview, took 8 months. That's typical, anytime I call to check on the status the person at the IRS would advise me to be patient.

The core of the interview consists of 5 questions, 3 about accounting and 2 about IRS forms

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IRS in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 3 people. Did not take very long. Questions were very tax technical. There were also quite a few questions asked regarding basic accounting concepts (ledgers, financial statements, tax returns, etc) Interviewers were very nice. Did not know the answers to all of the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating leverage. Had about 3 days to decide on the offer. Not much room for negotiating with government positions.