ISN Software Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ISN Software Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

3.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISN Software.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and thorough. I first interviewed on campus. Then I visited the Dallas headquarters where I was given a topic to present, attended a reception, and participated in a "speed dating" interview process. The entire process went by extremely fast and I was notified of their decision within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ISN Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISN Software (Lubbock, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with ISN after a college job fair. Very fun, young company culture. In the end, I did not meet the GPA requirement for the job but really enjoyed the employees I met with. The questions were fair and typical questions, mostly to check if you would fit in with the culture.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ISN Software.

Interview

Met at career fair at large state university, followed up with an invite to their happy hour a couple of weeks later and an interview the day after the happy hour. Got an email the next week inviting me to Dallas for a recruiting event. Felt like a cattle call, had almost 100 recruits there for both internships and full time employment. Spoke with many current employees - interviews were 7 minute speed dating style, which makes it difficult to get past the name/major/why I belong here. Felt decent about it, got an email from a do not reply email saying thanks but no thanks a week later.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ISN Software.

Interview

Great process. Campus reps come and talk to business classes. The extend invites to apply online and come to a Meet & Greet at a local bar. Following this are first round interviews on campus. They are very nice but highly selective. Within two weeks notification of second round interviews at the Dallas HQ. First night is a tour and reception. They have beer and wine--drink it! Everyone is young and if you don't, they think you're being uncomfortable (but if you just don't drink normally by all means don't.) Next day is long--4 types of interviews (speed dates, discussion panel, company over view, and presentations.) Everyone is nice and professional. After 6 hours you're on a plane home and know whether you got an offer within 3-5 business days.

Interview Questions

• What does our company do? How do we improve safety? What industries do we operate in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Met the employers at a University Career Fair in the business college. Set up a on-campus interview about 1 week in advance. Interviewed with two individuals and then got invited back for the final interview at the Dallas,TX location. About 150+ candidates were there, including myself. This was a mix of people interviewing for full-time (associate position), or an internship. This was the most difficult part of the interview process... I had to give a presentation in front of 4 managers there about a random topic they give you 10 minutes in advance. Next, we all had to go through 5 separate interviews with directors, managers, and even... the CEO! (It was awesome).

Interview Questions

• There wasn't "one" question that stood out as the most difficult. The overall interview process is entirely to see if you will fit in with the company's culture and business environment. The most difficult part would be up to the candidates weaknesses... presentation skills, interview skills, soft phone skills, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for this position. To be honest, the benefits and salary are very generous. So negotiations were not even on my mind.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

First step was an on campus interview. Second they fly everyone down at the same time to hold the interviews at once. The interview consists of 5 10 minute speed interviews, a panel, a 1-2 minute presentation (they will email you topics in advance so you can prepare for them and then give you one at random), and other little presentations you sit through.

Interview Questions

• Explain what ISN does in your own words. Prepare for the presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Stand out in your interview. A bunch of people come in that are just as qualified. I don't know how they make their decision because all 171 that they bring into the last round of interviews all seem equal in their capability. STAND OUT.

Interview Questions

• You are in Hawaii for 5 years. How do you become a millionaire?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Found ISNetworld through University recruiting. ISN team members who were alumni came to my school - great group of people, extremely energetic and positive, and had strong support for ISNetworld.

Through my university, i was selected out of a pool to do the first round of interviews. It was a quick, 15 minute interview. You MUST have a positive, go-getter, energetic attitude towards the interview - speak up, ask a few questions, be prompt with your answers.

Second interview process consists of 8, 3-minute interviews. I didn't get chosen for this, but it seems like an interesting process.

I'm not too sure about a third interview.

Interview Questions

• Role reversal. What would you look for in a candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with three people from various departments. Basic, softball questions like 'In your own words, how would you describe what ISNetworld does?' and 'What is your biggest strength/weakness?' and 'Tell me a little bit about yourself.' Interviewers emphasized teamwork and collaboration. Interview was primarily to establish whether you would be a good fit for their work environment. After the interviews, I briefly observed an associate as she fielded a few calls from customers. Overall, a pretty easy interview. Not that much thinking required.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with someone and how you resolved that conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their employees (whom no longer works there) and attended a group meet and greet at a restaurant. Then interview was held the next day at my university. About a week later I was invited to attend a mass interview in ISN's headquarter in Dallas, TX. It was essentially a speed-dating type of process with approximately 90 people. 50 were eventually chosen and received offer the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.