ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.4

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Great Interview Process and easy to get in,Most of Programming side plus linux was necessary
    I did internship and they converted that thing into fulltime
    I felt its not duable but it is

Interview Questions

• Dont remember right now but its on computer science field   Answer Question

HUB SUPPORT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for a CONTRACT based 2 year job in ISRO Bengaluru.
    there was conference room with circular table and 4 scientists when i went in i'm pretty nervous and they cooled me down and asked general questions like my college, place etc.

Interview Questions

• 1.they asked me about my Btech project
      2.html
      3.cmos and tmos
      4. op-amplifier and with 5v gain   Answer Question

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college/university. I was directly called for Interview after resume shortlisting on the basis of merit. There was no aptitude test. The interview was completely technical. Questions from core mechanical subjects like fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, etc were asked. Interview went on for 1 hour. All kinds of technical questions are asked. They check for the core knowledge of the candidates. They also ask questions based on resume.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply to career website and wait for the result. Then prepare on which filed you are interested, go through previous research papers, so that interviewer will get to know that you have some knowledge. Then you may get IN.

Interview Questions

• Based on your resume and area which you intrested   1 Answer

ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

First telephonic interview and then Written test and then Interview , then HR round for document verification. If you have knowledge of technical than you can crack this. Need to prepare as per your job profile

Scientist/Engineer - SC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Examination and shortlisted candidates are called for an interview. Questions are based on what have you studied and type of project you have done. Higher GPA for a reputed college helps.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in ISRO?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay scale is already available in website.

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Technical interview for 30min. If prepared for GATE then the round will sound easy. Questions were mainly from major subjects of computer science namely automara, operating systems, algorithms. Questions were comparatively easy if prepared for GATE>

Interview Questions

• questions from automata theory, digital electronics and operating systems.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).

Interview

All India ISRO Recruitment exam and interview or thru IIST

Interview Questions

Interview

From 2011-2016, about 130 graduates of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology were/will be hired directly from the institute. IIST provides quality education in the fields relevant to ISRO (aerospace engg., avionics and physical sciences) and hence employees from IIST are much better than those from other colleges. Admission to IIST is through JEE.

JRF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bhubaneswar (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

written test followed by interview. The written test exam is based on antenna questions, electromagnetic field theory questions and microwave engineering theories.the questions on antenna is mainly on antenna parameters. the microwave devices are also questioned.They are very much particular to the question. don't answer going beyond area of the asked question. they usually ask to write any equations which are well known , for my case max-wells equations, then grilled in to that like any thing. so be clear what are you answering, because the next question is based on the answer given by you. to some candidates they asked to go to white board and tell about derivation of max wells equations. they usually see the written test answers of you before entering in to the interview. the most of the questions are asked generally initiated from the answering of the written exam questions.

Interview Questions

• what are different types of antenna.
      SAR
      GPR functioning
      antenn aparameters
      maxwel equations   1 Answer

Negotiation

be clear in concepts of electromagnetic filed theory and microwave engineering.