ITBMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITBMS Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITBMS

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITBMS (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had to go through 3 rounds of interview, one with HR then with Account manager and finally with the Operations manager. I was asked scenario based questions and then was asked to role play.
    I had to technically screen a candidate. handled it well but the interviewer was very courteous in allowing me to gather my thoughts. They did not pressurize me at all to answer any questions and made me feel very comfortable. All the three rounds went on very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is the ethical dilemma you had to face In your previous job?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITBMS (Chennai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two Telephonic Rounds of interview conducted by Hr operations head in Off Shore Chennai and 2nd round of interview from the president of the company from Onshore New Jersey office. The interview time went for 30 minutes hardly. They conducted the interview at Midnight 12 am IST and short-listed me immediately.

Interview Questions

• General about US Visas, Tax terms and Clients we worked.   Answer Question