ITC Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

3.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

ITC came for campus recruitment process.ITC is considered to be creamy layer recruiter in the campus as it offers handsome salary and core role.Entire selection process is divided into 4 parts
1)Resume selection process (It is still a blackbox)
2)Group discussion
3)Personal interview 1(More inclined towards fundamental technical knowledge,a bit if HR and confidence level)
4)Personal interview 2(Generally taken by senior management, Core technical and personality test )

Interview Questions

• 1)Introduction
    2)Resume based questions
    3)Highly technical questions related to domain knowledge
    4)A bit of HR
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITC

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Visakhapatnam (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

One of the good company.The panel of 3 human resource managers interviewed me.They have interviewed me 20 mins.Interview is little bit difficult.They make us confuse by asking different type of questions.But,all the panelists were encouraged me.They asked me general questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What is your family background?   1 Answer
    • Do u go to your field to help your father?   1 Answer
    • Tell me the procedure how to grow rice grain?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose sales and marketing as your career?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Jamshedpur (India)).

Interview

Nice ; well rounded personalities do better. They also ask rank in school/college. Live projects help. You should also be open to do sales and marketing. Having an idea about sales etc could be an added plus. Be sure to prepare your summer project well.

Interview Questions

• What was your rank in school/college.
      Your favourite subjects in marketing. questions on that.
      Info/dope on your summer project. Thorough exmaination of the same
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview. Very stressful interview which started mostly late in the evening. Started at 8pm and continued till 10.30 pm on one of the days. They wanted to test stress taking capacity i guess because that's one key criteria to survive in that place. (work pressure and stress levels are going to be very high).

Interview Questions

• Lot of technical questions related to ur job   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITC (Kolkata (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

One to One Interview process. The interview was conducted at different levels in Delhi and Kolkata.
    Out of number of candidates, few were selected for next levels. Then short listed candidates were taken further for higher level of interviews where the position was decided.

Interview Questions

• Where you see yourself 5 years down the line?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Resume shortlist, GD round, One technical round of interview which was based on the resume and one HR round in which they ask the general HR level questions. It can also go technical based on the mood of the interviewer. Shortlisting of resumes is based on the extra-curricular activities, academic performances, involvement in sports and cultural activities.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC in February 2013.

Interview

The interview happened on campus. It started off with a resume based shortlisting, followed by a group discussion and then 2 rounds of personal interviews post which they rolled out the offer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ITC (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Cool, calm and not stress interview at all. People make you comfortable and ask questions related to background, familiy, school, sports, Hobbies, Interest & reason to join ITC, Generally there are 4-5 rounds of interviews over a period of 3-4 months. The process is very slow at times you will have 1-2 round within same week or you have to wait for months to attend final round.

Interview Questions

• About my family background?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Detailed and Exhasutive process which takes into account the aims and aspirations of a candidate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amicable and good experience

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC in November 2011.

Interview

GD - essay topic and 20 mins discussion
    Technical Interview -All aspects of marketing and other market research questions
    HR Interview - adaptability to varied businesses and locations

Interview Questions

• How would you compare your position on the football field to that of an ITC employee   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO, campus placement