ITC GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC GET Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.5

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There were 4 stages. First stage was shortlist on the basis of your aggregate which was 65. The second stage was an aptitude test. The number of students selected after aptitude test were 18 from electrical. The third round was technical interview which lasted for around 30-45 minutes. The last round was hr interview. Finally 3 students were selected.

Interview Questions

• Principle of induction motor DC motor and synchronous motor.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITC

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

Written test , Case study and technical interview at college.
    Selected students were invited to Guntur for two day process.
    First day was at assessment center with 8-10 activities.
    Second day has HR interview with High level Management

Interview Questions

• Being a girl , will you be able to give commitment to the company?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Interview

ITC visited our college campus and the process started with a shortlist being released based on our CGPA. All those with a CGPA of 8.5 or more without any backlog courses were eligible. Then we had a technical written round consisting of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes without any negative marking. Then about 11 students were shortlisted for the first round of technical interview and finally were four of us had a second technical interview after which 2 of us were selected.

Interview Questions

• How do you diffreentiate between a 3 phase and a single phase motor just by observation, you are not allowed to open or connect the motor in any way?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Silchar (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

through campus recruitment interviews. the process took 1 day and consisted of written (both technical and aptitutde), group discussion, and personal interviews.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

A written. test that was on paper in nature...
    Comprising, english, electrical, mechanical syllabus, quantitative aptitude, logical. Reasoning,
    And data interpretation.

Selected students were called for a GD round
    The topics were Easy and regarding current affairs.

The next round was a panel interview...
    Then these selections wre called for a video conferencing with HR head, Kolkata.