ITC Infotech Associate IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.7

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Online assessment test that had quantitative, verbal and technical section.

Group discussion round with 10 ppl in a group and 20 min time

In person technical interview for about 45 min with 2 recruiters who were asking questions alternately

Interview Questions

• riddles and basic questions about programming languages and 2 codes to write on paper   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITC Infotech

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I was selected with a great appreciation during the interview. The interview process included telephonic staffing company discussion, got interview scheduled, technical, managerial and finally HR round. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Qualities of a manager. And about the importance of testing. Few of the PL/1 questions - as to how we end PL/1 programs and how is different from end of COBOL programs.   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task.
    Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

IT Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

2 Rounds technical and 1 HR round. Technical rounds were average. Will make you write programs. Explain current projects, achievements. Panel was very good and supportive. Had discussions and friendly arguments.

Application

Interview

Based upon the subject interests a series of questions were fired. Mostly related to logical reasoning and programming ability with algorithmic knowledge. Questions arose on Projects, personal interests, internships (as usual interviews) but logical reasoning questions were bit tricky. The presence of mind is also equally important.
    Followed by HR interview which I personally found bit tough than technical grilled about the family background and the reason to join the company and personal benefits candidate feels after joining the organization.

Interview Questions

• Program to print Fibonacci Numbers   1 Answer

Application

Interview

there were 4 rounds,online apti,gc,tech inetrview and hr interview. apti is regular amcat syllabus. since very few people got through apti,gd was cancelled we directly had interviews. interviews were easy, they ask tings related to resume only. so prepare well on the resume

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

whole Interview went as normal. Maximum stress was given on latest IT trends and few questions related to programming and at last normal HR related questions.HR was really cool, and was mostly asking puzzles to test problem solving skills of candidates.

Interview Questions

• Difference between class and object.
      Name two java compilers.   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Technical followed by managerial round and then compensation discussion with the HR. Technical round was around mainframes. Generic questions on JCL and COBOL. DB2 is given stress in the interview, so prepare well.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Mangalore (India)).

Interview

Three rounds, Aptitude, Group discussions and HR final round. Was methodical and well organized. Aptitude round had the standard questions which are quite common split into 3 sections- English, Analytical and Logical reasoning. Group discussion round had a common topic to discuss between the 5 of us in a group. Each of us at the end of the discussion had to explain our perspective and opinion on the end decision made. HR interview was the final round where a few general questions were asked regarding our Resume.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Interview

it was a fast process as i was a campus recruit. The first stage was an aptitude test, followed by a GD Round and then the Technical and HR interviews. Then final round of interview with the VP of Talent Management.the interview process was smooth and conducted in a very professional way.