ITC Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in July 2017.

Interview

Online test
    Technical round
    Hr round

Online test is easy. But due to some technical issues, process took much time.
    Techical interview easy. If you have more knowledge on basic concept , then easily crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• online test consist
      1. two program on data structure
      2. 20 objective question on basic oops, c#   Answer Question
    • basic oops concept, abstract class , some of the design pattern, linq and delegate   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer ASP>NET MVC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

.net interview - 2 technical rounds face to face
    Hr handled it very nicely, although there was lot of waiting
    it was more of a walk in, whoever came first and registered was called first.
    call was from consultancy, but the time written on call letter didnt matter
    HR will call later 2-3 days

Interview Questions

• SQL questions - Joins, Temporary tables, primary key
      Basic MVC Questions
      Page life cycle
      Design patterns
      Entity framework - difference between iqueriable and iEnumerable   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

It was a placement drive held in Kochi on October 2015. The first round was an aptitude round, where the questions also comprised of technical ones from our branch. After that, there was a Group discussion, followed by Tech interview and HR interview. The technical interview was mostly simple questions related to our subjects, our projects and some programming questions in C. In HR round they ask us questions regarding our hobbies, passion for work, etc.The interviewers were friendly and helpful.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

mostly 2-3 Rounds
    Average difficulty level. mostly basics.
    Prepare Well and all the best.Take it easy and learn oops concepts and asp.net questions
    There maybe written test as well ask to write simple codes.All the best.
    1- written test - may be
    Basic concepts , joins , queries , logic based questions
         importance of using views , union etc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

The interview happened at client side, and was average not very difficult. Overall experience was good, the HR was continuously in touch and easy to approach in case of any doubts

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

2 rounds, 1 Written and 1 Technical.
    It was a joke of an interview, most candidates were references of employees and hardly knew any sort of programming.
    Manager knew nothing about programs , he is apparently managing new technology projects, GOD help ITC.

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

took lots of interview but not selected, took 3 interviews and my resume was moving to different among the managers, gave first telephonic and anagin telephkni then again telephonic nbut no chances

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Two Technical rounds first one was over telephone and the next one was face to face interview and it will be followed by discussion with manager regarding salary and other benefits. Once everything in place HR team from kolkata will call you for salary discussion

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was worst experience as I received mail from HR for dot net + MVC opening for Bangalore location, I just replied with requested details and first telephonic round was scheduled and Skype round has been done and HR confirm for client round, it was also done and technical person was very happy and confirm that i am ok, HR will get back to you. again there was 2-3 call received from different person stating you have to visit UK onsite first for couple of month then work location would be Bangalore, I was very happy and confirm to them that i am ready.

I waited for 2 weeks for update however no update then i ask multiple time on mail after 4 weeks they confirmed that this position get hold due to budget and the same thing has confirmed on mail.

Again i called to HR they confirmed once budget will open will get back to you, and there is more than a month didn't get any update So this is worst experience of my life.

I don't know, as it's big company and still HR has no any commitment and even they are not able to understand the other feeling/timings as i have given around 4 round and still......

Interview Questions

• Basic OOPs
      MVC related like life cycle of MVC n all basic MVC, diff b/w ASP.net and MVC
      SQL joins and basic question from SQL, ask some update query like update the Gender from Male to Female and Female to Male in single update, State Management in details.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Based upon the subject interests a series of questions were fired. Mostly related to logical reasoning and programming ability with algorithmic knowledge. Questions arose on Projects, personal interests, internships (as usual interviews) but logical reasoning questions were bit tricky. The presence of mind is also equally important.
    Followed by HR interview which I personally found bit tough than technical grilled about the family background and the reason to join the company and personal benefits candidate feels after joining the organization.

Interview Questions

• Program to print Fibonacci Numbers   1 Answer