ITC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2017

3.4

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

One face to face interview with HR. job was applied through an online portal and had to wait for about 1 week for a reply. multiple attempt for an update were made and after 2 weeks was told to interview at the company. It as a rather long wait but interview was conduct very casusally.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What are your strength and weakness?
      What are you project management skills?   Answer Question

Finance Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITC in March 2017.

Interview

Resume was uploaded in Naukri, ITC Portal, after 10 months recieved a mail regarding opportunity discussion, reverted with acceptance, Within a few days Telephonic Interview was conducted and then VC round. VC was done via Skype. I was searched by one HR of the company, Telephonic round was conducted by one senior Finance Guy of the company and in VC round Senior HR and Finance Head of the Category were present.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in your career??   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i attented interview for seeking internship oppurtunity at ITC tobbaco dividion and it was only 1 round conducted i.e personal interview and HR manager interviewed me from banglore through video conference.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There were 4 stages. First stage was shortlist on the basis of your aggregate which was 65. The second stage was an aptitude test. The number of students selected after aptitude test were 18 from electrical. The third round was technical interview which lasted for around 30-45 minutes. The last round was hr interview. Finally 3 students were selected.

Interview Questions

• Principle of induction motor DC motor and synchronous motor.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITC (Pune (India)).

Interview

Selection process Written test, group discussion and 3 personal interviews
    Interview rounds were elimination rounds.It was difficult as it was like stress interview.
    Overall it was great experience and feel proud to get selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Manufacturing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

- Through college campus recruitment drive.
    - Total 4 rounds
    -1st Round: Aptitude test. Basic maths and logical reasoning questions, similar to any other aptitude test.
    2nd Round: Group Discussion; Case study based
    3rd Round: Personal Interview. A panel of 2 recruiters, 1 HR and 1 Techincal person.
    4th Round: Final Round Personal Interviews at ITC Office. This round was purely technical.
    Questions from core subjects and projects/interview were asked.

Interview Questions

• Quickly introduce yourself.
      Why ITC?
      What are your strengths?
      Will you be able to work in shifts and in remote places pan india?
      Technical questions related to project.(Very detailed)
      Technical questions related to your internship.(Very detailed)   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in SAS Nagar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC (SAS Nagar (India)).

Interview

First they call me and asked about my opportunity and tell about job, then asked what can I do for my job success. They tell that there is very difficulties in my job because this was a new KRA for reliance.

Interview Questions

• What is your working ability   1 Answer
    • They asked about my working experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I interviewed at ITC (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at Chennai Office for Summer Internship in Logistics. Got through Final round to meet the logistics manager.
    Here comes the show.
    During Logistics Internship interview process Logistics Manager on Leave.
    Reporting Time for interview and entry of HR into the office had a difference of 45 minutes.
    Interview Starting time 2.5 hrs delay.
    Interview started with Apti and second round GD with the delay of 1.5 hrs which can be tolerated as there may be genuine reasons. Final Round was supposed to have a Meeting with Logistics Manager for final approval but since he is on leave it didn't happen. HR said they will call some other day to meet the logistics manager and asked us to leave for the day. Everything was over around 6.00.
    Chennai is not native for some Candidates so they have to travel to their own native city.
    No response for several months. One day planned to travel Chennai and met the HR. Response from HR " Sorry we filled it with ******* city candidates" .They filled it with candidates who was not there on the day on which our interview was held.

Our Question was If they don't want to select from us why they invited us for Recruitment that to when the main person ( Logistics Manager) was on leave.

Instead of allowing us to attend the final round they in turn gave us new option to attend another Internship interview for Sales.

They don't know that " Once CREDIBILITY is Lost everything is Lost ". So we declined and departed.

I used to admire ITC as a Company on the way they do Business. After this ITC will never be the same for me as i saw it before and will never be any of my option in any field.

Unprofessional, Undisciplined and lack of Credibility is what it intended from their activity.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC in January 2017.

Interview

First round set of multiple choice question, they both hr and technical interview.
    No technical questions in 1st round only di, verbal and quants and also some logical questions. Be prepared for interview it may take upto 60 to 70 min normal and it would be a long day.

Area Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC (Visakhapatnam (India)).

Interview

it had 3 rounds basically a normal aptitude test conducted, then again they will shortlist for Face to Face interview process after that again they will shortlist for Final round with Branch Manager , lastly they will also consider telephonic skills.

Interview Questions

• Marketing management, changeless and distribution , retail management , basic 4 p's of product   Answer Question