ITC Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Management Trainee Interview Questions

4.2

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through University. Company came for MBA students of any specialization.
First round was gd where a case study was discussed. Out of more than 200 they shortlisted 32 for the second round which was a presentation round. 20 mins time for preparation of a ppt and 5 mins time to present. From presentation they again shortlisted 9 candidates for interview. 2, rounds of interviews with hr and CFO/CXO. Finally selected 1 with a CTC of 8lakhs.

Interview Questions

• Case study: organisation issue of employee dissatisfaction and how to resolve it
    Presentation topic:
    scenario 1- about yourself
    Scenario 2 - case about a college striving for 100% placement and how to achieve it
    Interview: general questions about yourself and specifically about the summer internship project. Few technical questions on GST and financial statement analysis as I was from finance background.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITC

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I went to itc maurya for the interview.first they have the ppt then we have a group discussion .next we have an interview with their human resource team .after that they have another interview with the manager. Then the finalist were ask to meet at the their headquarter for the final interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITC (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There was gd round and then there were two interview rounds. You need to prepare very well with the concepts and with your Summer Internship project. They ask you your favorite subjects and basics of that are asked. They selected only one from Pune.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

PPT, Written Test, PI

Interview Questions

• Family Background, Summer Training questions   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

ITC has a very clear idea of what they are looking for in their prospective employees. The idea for them is to review the knowledge, sincerity etc of the interviewee. All the questions I was put to were from my branch of engineering. Further they also specifically asked me my interest area within my branch of engineering and then proceeded to grill me on that.

Interview Questions

• There had just been a partial collapse of an electricity grid. First they asked why the grid had failed? Upon answering that they wanted to know how can overloading cause a collapse of the electricity grid? And so on and so forth.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITC in June 2012.

Interview

It was an employee referral so there was no such need of applying online and all such activities. Just posted the resumes, had a telephonic chat, one on one interview at office, then was given with the job.