ITEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITEC Interview Questions

2.0

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITEC (Aurora, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

This interview was for a Windows System Administrator that was a sub-contract of Raytheon. The interview lasted for about one hour. Most of it was just getting a detailed description of my background. The recruiter told me that she would send me a coy of their benefits the next day. I never heard from her again. I email her to try to see what was going on, but my email were not returned.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you completed from start to finish.   Answer Question

Apprentice Marketing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITEC (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online through a generic job advertisement site, was invited to Head Office with a phone call. Was emailed directions and the job description, had to do a small task in the office before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you managed a project from start to finish   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITEC in October 2011.

Interview

Very enjoyable. Felt respected

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a candidate who backed-out at the last minute.   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight forward and transparent

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITEC in July 2010.

Interview

1. Recruiter calls to confirm you fit the skillset.
    2. Interviewed with Technical person and Hiring Manager at the same time with customer of ITEC.
    3. Received a phone call saying they were interested.
    4. I accpeted and gave two weeks notice at previous employment.

Interview Questions

• Overall, the customer currently wants to know that you're trainable and can obtain a security clearance. They are now hiring people without any previous IT knowledge, just a willingness to learn. However, they are pulling in people with degrees and previous military experince (doesn't ahve to be IT experience).   Answer Question