ITG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2018

2.8

Sales, Trading, and Product Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITG (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview, 2 consecutive Skype interviews, and one final Skype interview. Very nice employees, and helpful HR. Interviews were pretty easy and mostly behavioral questions. Great place for growth and work/life balance.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITG.

Interview

There were multiple levels of interviews starting with an HR phone/skype screen all the way up to the team I would be working with directly. I also had interviews with some of management. A good mix between technical topics and behavioral questions but definitely heavier on the behavioral side (other interns had it the opposite). There was constant communication between myself and HR, everyone was very nice and helpful. The interview process lasted about two weeks where there were multiple Skype interviews scheduled on the same days many times with different people.

Interview Questions

• Each interviewer did a resume review and then drilled into relevant and specific questions.   Answer Question

Trading Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITG (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

1.) Email for on-site Interview
    2.) Met with 3 people on the immediate team
    3.) Few days later met with 2 MD
    4.) Met with Director the following week
    5.) Heard back from my direct manager a few days later with offer

Overall process was simple and took about 2 weeks. HR was very responsive and fast.

Interview Questions

• General questions about previous job experience. Not too technical.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITG in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on campus career link in October. In person on campus interview the following week. Didn't hear back till a month and a half later for a Skype interview. I was told I would hear back the latest by middle of December. I followed up in later December, didn't hear back till 3 weeks later when I was told I was no longer being considered, frustrating since the interview process was ~3 months.

Trade Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITG (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a in person interview relatively quickly. I have a technical background, which they were looking for. Questions about my work experience, situational questions, description about the job and daily duties.

It's a small team and obviously if you've worked with traders enough they will have had some experience with ITG (my traders experiences were mostly negative as they all switched to competitors)... I was interviewing with Bloomberg and Tradewebs (offers from both)

Interview Questions

• Why ITG, explain your personal work experience and skill set that relates to the position, what can you offer to ITG   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITG (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely rude, dismissive, and made several references implying that I had lied on my resume. I've never encountered such attitude from an interviewer (and the head of experience design at that!)

Interview Questions

• How do you communicate with teams in different time zones?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITG (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school's career portal. The HR made initial contact via email and set up the interview. The interview was with the team (department) that was hiring and it lasted over 2 hours in total. The whole team of 5 people came to talk to me. Two at a time and in the end the Head of the Department.

Nothing intimidating! Regular conversational tone. I was asked to explain a couple of information from my resume which I did.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your about yourself.
      Why do you want to join this department.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITG in March 2017.

Interview

Not clear about the what they want. Took too long with no answer. there were too many people interview so it is too time consuming. The people in general are very good to interact with and they treat you decent.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITG.

Interview

Lots of skype interviews; had to interview with HR, then a technical round with a few members of the group the position was for, then a few interviews with higher level employees.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITG (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Got the interview in OCR and the HR comes in. HR is very nice and kind and ask about the resume. The talk is very happy and right in the pace.