Cover image for ITMAGINATION

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ITMAGINATION Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITMAGINATION

ITMAGINATION

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia, Sofia (city)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION (Sofia, Sofia (city)) in Jan 2023

Interview

1.Initial remote interview - employer and candidate introductions, explanation of the recruiting process for the position, explanation of the position's duties and responsibilities and usual general topics covered - experience check, motivation check, salary expectation, .2.Remote competencies interview.3.Final interview - remote.

Interview Questions
  • Why you are interested in our job advertisement?
    Answer Question

ITMAGINATION

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION in Dec 2022

Interview

I was reached out by the recruiter around 1 week after I applied. The job advert had more than 800 applicants in a week. I had a Teams call with the recruiter, who asked about my previous experience and we figured that indeed the job was a match for both sides. The next day the recruiter arranged a second call with my eventual manager and the Head of HR. Both of them asked me in-depth questions about my previous 2-3 roles which were related to the BDR position ITM had. It was a really easygoing process, very positive attitude from their side. The third interview required completing a task. I was offered the position the very same day we had the third call. In total, the process lasted no longer than 10 working days. This has been the smoothest and most positive recruitment process I have ever been involved in :)

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this job? How many years do you have in sales? Which sectors and markets are you familiar with?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about ITMAGINATION

Join the conversation on

Tech

645.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=ITMAGINATION~1328583
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about ITMAGINATION? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ITMAGINATION employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

ITMAGINATION

Application

I interviewed at ITMAGINATION

Interview

Very clear and transparent process starting with introductory meeting, through technical interview till contract agreement. The whole recruitment I had contact with Alexandra who scheduled everything flexibly, answered all questions, provided status info and feedbacks. Thanks!

Interview Questions
  • Software development concepts, CI, SOLID, OOP, .NET, C#, SQL, ORM

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION (Warsaw, Masovia) in Aug 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and we arranged a short interview during which I talked about my experience and there was a verification of English. Then I spoke with the leader of the recruitment department and received feedback the same day.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experience, searching skills and knowledge of the IT industry

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION (Warsaw, Masovia) in Jul 2022

Interview

First there was an HR call with Aleksandra Ślemp who explained to me in details why Itmagination is a good place to work at. Aside from competitive salary, she mentioned great benefits: unlimited access to Udemy, Multisport card, Medicover private health care, group life insurance as well as training and certification financing program. She also told me how the whole recrutation process will look like and what should I expect. Next I had technical interview with Tomasz Rębelski who asked me detailed questions regarding Java, Spring and databases. I also had a brief meeting with the manager of the project I am expected to develop - Agnieszka Pałka, just to check if I will be a right fit.

Interview Questions
  • HR questions concerning my experience, projects I worked at, brief English check. Technical interview questions concerning Java, Spring, databases. Some of them were pretty standard others not so much, but since I got the offer, I guess it didn't matter all that much.
2 people found this interview helpful

ITMAGINATION

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION in Jul 2022

Interview

Really nice and fast recruitment process. The first HR call with Aleksandra was comprehensive and made me want to work with that company The technical interview was quite easy but in a comfortable and nice atmosphere. I needed more time to consult legal aspects of the contract - there was no problem with that.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kraków

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION (Kraków) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was lead by Aleksandra Ślemp, and went quite smoothly! Aleksandra was very responsive, answering my emails fast and being always available for a phone call. She was also very helpful throught all the stages, and made sure the process was finished quite fast, as I had a limited time due to a planned vacation. As for the technical interview - very low-key and quite pleasant, the interview was assessing my seniority based on a broad spectrum of questions (different technologies, my experience with them, some tricky questions regarding advanced aspects etc.). He did not focus on low-level programming language questions, which is something I am not very find of! Overall, it was a seamless process and I did enjoy it.

Interview Questions
  • Can't recall any specific questions rn. I know there were some questions regarding the behaviour of nodejs promises, some questions regarding differences between typescript types, about basic AWS tooling (SNS, SQS, EC2 etc.) And their applications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION (Warsaw, Masovia) in Jul 2022

Interview

The process is very simple : 1. Initial interview that took around 30 min 2. Technical interview that took around 1h (where I also learned some things) 3. Offer was provided after 1-2 days 4. Short meeting with product manager about the project 5. After I declined the offer, they company politely tried to convince me to take the offer. The interviews were conducted by Aleksandra (initial) and Jakub (technical).

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related mostly to Java, Spring and programming/design principles.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION (Kraków) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was quick and pleasant. The Aleksandra Ślemp from ITM was very informative. She provided information about the company, it's culture, answered all my questions and dispel all my doubts regarding crisis and how is the company reacting to it. The project descriptions were exhausting, providing all required information and even more. Very pleasant

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my motivation, expectations, about the dream project I would like to work in. Furthermore, about my experience and the carrier path I'd like to take.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITMAGINATION (Warsaw, Masovia) in Jun 2022

Interview

All process was nice and fast, well processed. The technical reviewer asked nice questions which checked practical part of working and practical knowledge about Java stack. The contact from recruiter Aleksandra Ślemp was really good and transparent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews

ITMAGINATION Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ITMAGINATION as 87.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Marketing Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Senior Java Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at ITMAGINATION takes an average of 10 days when considering 26 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas UX-UI Designer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at ITMAGINATION according to 26 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.33%