ITRenew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITRenew

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITRenew (Newark, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone and In-person

There were general questions about back-ground pertaining to Customer Service and how previous roles relate to the advertised position. This was the phone interview.
    The in-person interview was HORRIBLE, I walked out (I thanked her for her time and stated it would NOT be a good fit). The office is almost completely empty. I arrived 5 min early to the interview and no one was at the front desk. There is a log-in screen which I could not find my interviewer's name in the directory. I had to knock several times on the door to get someone's attention. I met my interviewer and she was cordial but not really inviting.... Right-away I was told I would be given an excel test. I have advanced level excel experience which my previous roles indicate and my resume as well. I refused to take the test, based on the fact I didn't want to waste my time taking a test with a company who's office looks like they just either moved in or are in the process of moving out. This felt like a bait and switch...IF you are desperate for a job....perhaps take the interview or job. But, this is not for a mid-level career minded person.

Interview Questions

• To take an Excel Test.....(pop quiz)...on a poorly written basic Excel spread-sheet. The test is basically utilized to see if you can "query" pull data using a varience command.   1 Answer

Inventory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITRenew (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview done by third party recruiting firm. Quick phone call about your experiences and work history. I then had a face-to-face interview about the position followed by a drug test.

Interview Questions