ITT Educational Services Admission Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITT Educational Services Admission Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Admission Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Educational Services in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted almost immediately after submitting my application to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went pretty well, the employee I talked to was very friendly & the conversation was professional but casual. She said things that led me to believe I would be interviewed in person "when you come in for your first in person interview it will be in a group setting". She said she would let me know by the end of the week when that interview was, but I never heard from her again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Educational Services

Admission Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Educational Services in February 2011.

Interview

Testing, phone, one on one, second interview, personality profile is a must do well in order to be a good fit for positions.

Interview Questions

• How would your skills benefit the company.   Answer Question
    • How have you used your communication skills to diffuse a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for a high amount raises are limited