ITT Educational Services Campus Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Campus Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Educational Services (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Seemed confusing at first, but nice guy. From there, had a one-on-one interview with the regional director. Also went well. From there, took two on-line assessment tests, each one lasting about 90 minutes, followed up by an almost two hour telephone interview with a personality psychologist. Following that, was invited to the corporate HQ in Indianapolis to meet with five different people, one-on-one, including the CEO. That's when things started to seem like a little bit out of the "Twilight Zone." Kind of a creepy place. Hundreds of people all crammed into little cubicles and you could hear a pin drop. No one talking, laughing, etc. Just whispering. Strange. All of the people I talked to, including the CEO, kept stressing the "ITT Culture." Was told repeatedly there was no room for anyone who wanted to "think outside the box." I had done my homework and knew, at least from I had read online, that ITT didn't have the best reputation, but I wanted to give it my best shot. I brought more than 20 years management and education experience to the table, and was told by the regional manager that I was his first choice. But after leaving Indianapolis and being told I would hear something "soon," it was more than two months before I heard anything. And then I received a template email from the HR department saying ITT was going to consider other candidates - after I had been told be the regional manager I was the number one choice. I was disappointed, but not surprised.

My advice to anyone applying for a position with ITT is be very careful, get everything in writing, and be prepared to give up your soul if you go to work there. They have a very high turnover rate, don't pay very well, the benefit package is weak, and the management at corporate HQ are very, very strange.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by the CEO to tell him my life story, starting when I was a little boy and taking through to the present. Never been asked that before.   1 Answer