ITT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Master Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The Interview Process was thorough and they asked detailed questions. I interviewed with multiple managers in operations. The HR team was supportive and eager to help with on boarding.

Interview Questions

• They were concerned with past achievements with inventory turns.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITT (Pune (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

3 rounds on interview, 1st on telephone, next with the sales director and final on call with HR, excellent in transparency, gave full freedom to express myself and change to showcase my capability

Interview Questions

• They started discussing about how i should bring about changes in the cureent distribution network   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, i was able to negotiate and we discussed all details with full freedom and transperancy

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITT (Rockville, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people. One grilled me to see how I would respond. Good interview overall. Got to speak with people at different levels of he company.

Interview Questions

• Asked technical question on digital vs. analog. Got question wrong. Was asked how I could work there.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITT (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

1 interview. Asked about my previous job. Talked about what they do and what they were looking for. I told them about my experience and why i thought it would fit their company perfectly, which it did. Ended the interview on a good note.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have that you believe make you qualified for this job?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT (Valencia, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview experience was extremely positive. The interviewers were extremely laid back and shown a lot of interest in what I had done. A majority of the interview was consisted of going over my resume. In addition, I was given scenarios to work out possible solutions.

Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT (White Plains, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a great phone interview. I was told by the hiring manager I'd be brought in for an in person interview the following week, but I never heard back. I followed up with the HR person that coordinated the phone interview and got no response. I completely understand if, in the end, I wasn't the right person for the job. But common courtesy would be to at least let all candidates know the position is filled by another candidate, which it ultimately was.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT.

Interview

Initial email was sent to setup interview time and date. Was on the phone with three people asking IA questions regarding security threats, vulnerability compliance and certifications.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable working in a war zone and living in a tent.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just negotiated for more hours from 60 to 72.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I interviewed at ITT (Clifton, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

One day, four interviews

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Interview

They asked too many questions for a job that only pays $1,500 per class. You are responsbile for things like student attendance you have no control over.

Fiance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITT (Herndon, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very well

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of "What If" Questions that are related to the type of postion you are applying for.   Answer Question