ITT Technical Institute Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITT Technical Institute Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ITT Technical Institute

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Everett, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Need to take a personality questionnaire/test, meet with DOR and President

turn over

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Admission Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a couple of other candidates. The main questions were: "Give a three-minute resume about yourself. What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? Why would you make a great representative?"

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in November 2008.

Interview

One "phone interview" and an in person standardized test. An in person interview following that. To be totally honest they didn't interview me at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me the pay and that was that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online May 30th was contacted 2 days later for a group interview which only involved me and one other candidate gave a tour of the campus talked about the position and its "metrics" then gave a brief 1-3 minute resume of yourself. This company believes in "selling" an education. After that I was contacted a week later for a one on one interview with the Admissions recruiter and Campus director. Although I only met with the recruiter who didn't even know how to read a resume and was making up questions as he went. Very unprofessionally interview they definitely need an HR recruiter on campus who is more skilled. After the interview was told I would here something after 2 weeks well no communication happened. Figured I didn't get the job and I was kind of realized because the school seemed like a very sleazy, shady operation. Glad I did more research on the company because it was definitely a call center set-up. The whole idea of selling education was very vague and weird. BEWARE of this company very unprofessional and unethical.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was mostly painless (in the beginning). A majority of the time they were talking for the first round interview and then they ask the basic questions. After that, if they like you they will call back for a second interview (which I was able to get) then I met with the director and was invited to a graduation and received notification they would like to provide me an offer and I applied to the job. It took 3-4 weeks because of my previous job fired me on the last day of my two weeks notice. I informed them I did not know why my job had me listed as LOA terminated and never received a call back once they further investigated. I assumed they thought that I lied which I did not. I called the office multiple times to explain my side and they would not return my calls. Personally, I believe that was extremely unprofessional and would not waste my time with a company that says they value empty opinion and will not hear a person's explanation let alone return phone calls. I am glad they missed out on an excellent employee as myself. Home Depot didn't deserve me and neither do you ITT Tech.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Nashville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called after I put in my resume on LinkedIn and within about 2 months, I was called by someone from the recruitment department. Within a few days, I was in for an interview with 2 people whose job positions I can't remember. I wasn't really asked a lot of questions and was pretty much told about the 'compliance oriented' work that was to be done. I was then given a tour of the facility and then a second interview with a very egotistical man who was head over the admissions representatives who's first question was 'Are you a good follower?' to which I reposed 'Are you a good leader?'. He then went on to tell me was a Navy Seal, how many awards he had won and how superior he was. Ugh... I was really bored. I then went through a background check process and in a few weeks was left a voice message about a few things to go over. I replied and left a message with the person and never heard from them since. Within a few weeks, I saw that that particular location had be sued by students in Nursing who had taken uncredited courses from the location which were not approved by the State Nursing Board and the courses couldn't be transferred to other schools. Whew, I dodged

Interview Questions

Because of the second interview really put me off and also the reputation after the lawsuit.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Short, easy. A standard "what makes you special/right for the job" kind of interview. It was not hard if you've worked in for-profit education before. They give you a tour, you meet with the president /director, go over the position etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

spoke with 2 different Managers. Time to hear back was awhile. Second Manager was not confident in her interview skills. I was able to talk about myself without her having to read down a list of questions in front of her.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, came in for two interviews and after the background check I was hired. Because they have to wait to offer the job until after your background check comes back sometimes it can be awhile. It took about a week for them to get mine back.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't really formal. We talked about my past experience and working with the military and another school.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

I found the ad on Indeed. The phone interview was first and went well scheduling a 1:1 interview. I was interviewed my the admissions manager. I was taken on a tour of the campus and introduced to the campus director and the career counselor. I was even shown the break room. I was told that after the background check came back that I would be offered the job. This did not happen.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question