ITT Technical Institute Career Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITT Technical Institute Career Services Specialist Interview Questions

1.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview with Director then you come back for a second interview for a panel interview where you have to conduct a presentation in front of all the directors in the building to see if you can speak clearly in front of a crowd. Then you have to go through a background and reference check takes about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to disk in front of large groups of people o or in front of a class   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Clovis, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was offered the job after the interview and background process. I was offered 5k less than my asking salary. Was disappointed that they recruited me and then offered me close to what I make at my current job. Was also told that if I were to ever be promoted there is only a 7% pay increase. Same pay for more work is what helped me make my decision to decline the job and stay where I am at.

Interview Questions

• What is a typical work day for you where you are currently at?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple questions. Easy to talk to and have a great open conversation. I have not heard any information after completing the interview and submitting information for the background check. My employment was verified. I felt very confident in my interview. But I see new recent job posting for the position I interviewed for. I am very much qualified to do the job. I do not know why I was not contacted back.

Interview Questions

• Define honesty in your own words.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lathrop, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Lathrop, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Online peraonality test through Icis, first phone interview 2nd interview withDOR 3rd interview with campus director and final was overview and offer the process was long but it has been great for most part

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (San Dimas, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

there were 2 interviews both conducted in a professional level. Then a panel interview with the School directors.

Career Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

initital communication-telephone interview, called in for face to face, approximately a week later called in for interview with school Director. Offered the position within that week.

Negotiation

Career Services Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in September 2010.

Interview

Prepare yourself for any interview the more you know about the company the more confident you will be.

Career Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in January 2009.

Interview

Staffing agency placement

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation