ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ITT Technical Institute

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

All six job seekers were surprised to be part of a group interview. The group received a quick overview of the job description, a tour of the facility, and a 2-minute face-to-face with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview with campus then phone interview with headquarters

Interview Questions

• Understand for-profit schools and the challenges they face.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are have rang that they are able to offer. They can not offer higher paid then the range set by headquarters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. They gave a tour of the facility, talked salary, finally gave the interview on a 1:1 basis. I think they were looking for someone who is really good at cold calls because they were focused on the subject.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Columbus, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview with DOR and then campus director. Applied online and interview process and questions were standard. There was a tour of the facility. Process with background check took forever. I don't believe this was a problem at the local level after working there. There is a lot of steps after it is approved beyond the local level.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and resolve   Answer Question

Associate Dean Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Online application followed by phone call, followed by in-person interview, followed by subsequent in-person interview. The entire process took about four months. I was hired locally, and I believe the delay was due to the need for district and national approval. The second interview appeared to be a matter of form. Later I learned that this second interview would normally be conducted by a second-level manager, but for me another manager at the same level took care of this step. The questions in both interviews were very routine and mostly asked for details about my previous work experience.

Associate Dean Interview

Interview

Three phone interviews and one brief face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

ITT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

it was easy i been looking into It so when the man ask me to hook up the computer and turn it on I did and that was it its was a basic intern job looking for the basic

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed along with a second applicant for the same job. We were asked the same questions and heard each other's responses. Then we were asked to simulate a scenario involving how we would advise a new student to enroll at ITT. Both of us were told that we would be contacted within a week. I was not.

Senior Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Orange, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a hiring manager, she did not know much about my job duties. I had to explain to her what I do and what I am capable of doing. She still did not understand what I was talking about.

Interview Questions

• Can I work in multicultural environment and be sensitive to other people   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very easy, I asked for salary, they noted my request.

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Everett, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Need to take a personality questionnaire/test, meet with DOR and President

turn over