ITT Technical Institute Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITT Technical Institute Recruiter Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Madison, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied in March 2016 - contacted in May 2016 directly by the hiring manager - the Campus Director. It was evident that the role needed to be filled quickly based on the comments by the hiring manager; however, I was told that the next round would be two additional phone screens with the next level of management and then a panel interview. When I asked to see where I would be working, I got some excuse about not disrupting the area which made me uncomfortable as these would be the people I would be supervising and where I would be spending my days. I wanted to know if it was a bull-pen or a private office environment and what the working conditions were like. After two weeks, I placed a phone call to follow-up on the next steps and the hiring manager did not return my call.

During the interview, it was mostly about the hiring managers meteoric rise to the current position and why they needed someone who could deliver and represent the institution. Lots of talk about accountability and integrity. It's evident they don't walk the talk. I subordinate could have been tasked to follow up on a phone message. NOT impressed.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage a team that does not always perform at optimum efficiency?.   1 Answer
    • How many people have managed at any given time?   Answer Question
    • Can you work a flexible schedule?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in April 2016.

Interview

First phone interview with campus director then face to face with campus director a few days later. Then about three weeks later phone interview with district manager, a week after that phone interview with regional director and a few days after that interview with VP of student services. Offer made a few days later by campus director. Whole process approx 6 weeks from application to offer

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate a team?
      What were your budget starts in the past?
      How did you meet your metrics?
      Have I ever had to place an employee on corrective action?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Columbia, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

Q&A, Resume review, strategy plans, talked about previous experience at Columbia Southern University, and in the Army as Human Resource Management, Director of Job Placement, Recruiting and levels of leadership positions held. Went into details about unemployment period due to spouse medical issue and wanting to be with her for treatments, talked about plans to improve campus.

Interview Questions

• My Plan to accomplish the Market Plan   1 Answer

Student Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Brought about 15 of us in had us stand up and tell about ourselves. Then they bring you in a room by yourself and interview you further. If you make it through that round there are two more interviews that were by yourself with the director/manager.
    I put my resume into the company around January and they did not contact me until June for an interview. Then it took them almost a month after that to contact me and let me know that I was selected to be hired if I would like to take the job.

Admissions Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

You do a brief phone interview, then you go in and meet with the Campus Director and the Director of Recruitment. If they like you, they send you a link to do the wonderlic test, and background screen. This is the part that takes forever to get back. 30 plus days unitl you hear one way or another.

Interview Questions

• If you have been in this industry, its a cake walk. If you have been in sales, you should be good. If you are at an entry-level, may need to research this career field first.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told you one thing, then you show up on your first day and find out its significantly less. When you ask why, they give you some lame answer.

Admissions Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Detroit, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

I completed four interviews: a group interview, a phone interview, an individual interview with the Admissions Director and a phone interview with the Director. The experience was good overall.

Interview Questions

• Could you handle making 80 plus calls a day?   1 Answer

Educational Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Marlton, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

They made me wait well over 30 minutes for a scheduled meeting, then were very unprofessional during the whole interview. They asked me more about my personal life then my professional life.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Complete online application, complete online background inquiry, telephone interview with campus director, telephone interview with regional, in person interview with campus director, regional, financial aid director, career service director, registrar

Interview Questions

• How do you keep a staff motivated?   1 Answer

Salary offer below industry standards

Educational Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

This was the most unorganized business I have ever been to. I went in for an interview and the director had left. She didn't tell anyone to contact me. I told the girl at the desk to forget it and that I could not work in such an unorganized place.

unorganized

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in November 2011.

Interview

Very quick and straight forward. Make sure you have confidence in yourself. Make sure you negotiate. They will tell you that four months a year not vacations will be allowed. Wouldn't be bad but they are in the prime of summer and Christmas.