ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Henderson, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

Call you and set up interview in the gibson location. Go there and Meet with director and see if you are hired or not. Nothing much to it. calls if you want to accept and then you start. training for a day.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about your previous jobs   1 Answer

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Chantilly, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with the Chair. Interview and course presentation scheduled for the next week. Group panel asked questions after the presentation.
    Interview with the Dean.
    Hiring recommendation to HR.
    HR paperwork submission. The start of classes is next.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in adult education? What are the challenges?   Answer Question

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was to do a presentation to see your teaching abilities. All the other instructors attended as if it was an actual class setting. There was a PowerPoint that I brought as well as handouts.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve conflict in the work place   1 Answer

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Carmel, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

Nice people - standard questions: How do you deal with problem students? Etc. Phone interviews can be tough, but make a (harmless!) joke at the start of the conversation so they know you are alive.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview, invited in to do face to face with manager. Had to take wonderlic test and a personality test. Invited back to do face to face with both Manger and Director.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Anaheim, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Goes by a script, includes a teaching demonstration. The teaching presentation is in one of their classrooms, with a panel of educators. Everything is very much scripted by the book

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Meridian, ID) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was like any other job in that there were questions asked about my strengths and weaknesses however, there was an additional requirement to teach a short lesson on anything of my choice. Pick something that you understand well and just be yourself. It's not too hard and the interviewing instructors understand that you have some jitters. Just be honest about your abilities and listen to constructive criticism, that's part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach instructing a student who is having difficulty understanding a specific concept.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in March 2015.

Interview

I Applied online and take personality test through online portal.. Got interview after a month.. The process was relatively easy.. Asked some logistic questions then moved on to four behavioral STAR questions - asked a lot of follow up to get more detail on each one. Interview lasted about an hour, which personally was one of my longer interviews.Got offer after a month..

Interview Questions

• What level of confident you have to get rapport with the people?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in June 2014.

Interview

Presentation and panel review. Used a power point presentation and gave a sample class with my KSA's. Answered questions, showed then websites that I use. Gave them a copy of my Masters thesis.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been teaching   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied over the phone, interview was scheduled three days later, after interviewing with direct manager had to interview with campus director. I was offered the job three days after interview.