ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.4

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied over the phone, interview was scheduled three days later, after interviewing with direct manager had to interview with campus director. I was offered the job three days after interview.

Adjunct Facutly Interview

Interview

Very lengthy and unsure of the entire process. It was not very clear if they were offering the job and difficult to understand the questions. It was not until I received a new higher email class that any of my questions were really answered.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (High Point, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

First I went through the phone interview which was fine. Next they called me in for the face-face. I arrived there approximately 11 min early and take a seat in the lobby. It took almost 35 minutes in order to finally meet the manager conducting the interview. After I completed the interview I was offered the job pending steps were completed for the background check. I complete the forms and was told that it should take two days and i can pick my start date. weeks past and I'm finally informed that they hired somebody else who ended up being a good friend of mine.

Dean Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (New York, NY).

Interview

applied online, phone interview, chalk talk, face to face interview with director and team. Conduct background check, received letter of offer, begin 3 month training process by shadowing senior team member.

Associate Dean Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Online application followed by phone call, followed by in-person interview, followed by subsequent in-person interview. The entire process took about four months. I was hired locally, and I believe the delay was due to the need for district and national approval. The second interview appeared to be a matter of form. Later I learned that this second interview would normally be conducted by a second-level manager, but for me another manager at the same level took care of this step. The questions in both interviews were very routine and mostly asked for details about my previous work experience.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Madison, MS) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the campus president and also by the head of recruitment. It was about 20 minutes both times. It was more of a getting to know your process. They asked about your work experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in January 2012.

Interview

You complete an interview with the department manager. If you are selected to move forward, then you meet with the campus director. If the campus director approves you, then a job offer is made. If you agree to the job offer than a background is submitted. While the background is pending, then you come in and sign paperwork. Your start date it set after the background comes back.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Senior Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Orange, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a hiring manager, she did not know much about my job duties. I had to explain to her what I do and what I am capable of doing. She still did not understand what I was talking about.

Interview Questions

• Can I work in multicultural environment and be sensitive to other people   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very easy, I asked for salary, they noted my request.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was brief, just a phone interview. The lady was kind and attentive. She asked a lot about my previous employer. I think overall it went well. I appreciated her thoughtfulness and her demeanor on the phone. It's hard to show personality over the phone but she was very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

• if I could choose an animal I was most like what would it be?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Moderate interview very professional atmosphere met me at the front desk on time no waiting and was explained the step by step hiring process and the expectations. Also was provided a tour of the campus and given a history on the school.