ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.4

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Oxnard, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked to present a 30 minute sample lecture to an audience that included the Academic Dean, Department Chair, and other full-time instructor. After the presentation, I was asked questions about my teaching philosophy, why I want tot teach, and how I might handle problems that might occur in the classroom.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to teach?
      Are you familiar with the demographics of our students?
      What is your philosophy of teaching?
      How would you discipline students who misbehave in class?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Filled out application on company website. Took a week or so before I was contacted for a group interview. Inform group interview. Was contacted a week later for a face to face interview. Director was not available to do my 2nd face 2 face interview. Awhile past and I was contacted foe final interview.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

This interview process was conducted telephonically. The company Primary Capital Mortgage of Atlanta, GA. They introduced their interview team and then proceeded to ask me to tell them a little bit about myself. I them went through my bio with them and them proceeded to answer their questions in their entirety.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were dealing with a disgruntled customer? How would you handle the call?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (High Point, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

First I went through the phone interview which was fine. Next they called me in for the face-face. I arrived there approximately 11 min early and take a seat in the lobby. It took almost 35 minutes in order to finally meet the manager conducting the interview. After I completed the interview I was offered the job pending steps were completed for the background check. I complete the forms and was told that it should take two days and i can pick my start date. weeks past and I'm finally informed that they hired somebody else who ended up being a good friend of mine.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

I found the ad on Indeed. The phone interview was first and went well scheduling a 1:1 interview. I was interviewed my the admissions manager. I was taken on a tour of the campus and introduced to the campus director and the career counselor. I was even shown the break room. I was told that after the background check came back that I would be offered the job. This did not happen.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The other reviews here are very accurate, but here's my experience: Applied for the job online, filled out the online assessment, and was called later the same day to come in for a group interview the next day. Everyone else who was going to come in with me either cancelled or rescheduled in fewer than 24 hours so the "group" interview ended up being just me. When I arrived at the school the Manager of Recruitment showed me a PowerPoint presentation about the school and told me that the job requires you to work 12pm-9pm twice a week and at least every other Saturday. I asked how much time was spent on the phone (almost all of it) and how much was cold calling (he said none, but also that some of the people they called hadn't requested more information about ITT specifically so that sounds like cold calling to me). I was then given a tour of the school and shown the call center where the Admissions Representatives worked (it was very small and cramped). Whenever I tried to make conversation with my tour guide I got the impression I was distracting him from his memorized dialogue, and he walked ahead of me the entire time to avoid talking to me. After the tour I talked about my resume with him, but ended up saying I didn't want to spend that much time on the phone and left. Everyone I met seemed nice enough, but the whole operation seemed a bit sleazy to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Nashville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called after I put in my resume on LinkedIn and within about 2 months, I was called by someone from the recruitment department. Within a few days, I was in for an interview with 2 people whose job positions I can't remember. I wasn't really asked a lot of questions and was pretty much told about the 'compliance oriented' work that was to be done. I was then given a tour of the facility and then a second interview with a very egotistical man who was head over the admissions representatives who's first question was 'Are you a good follower?' to which I reposed 'Are you a good leader?'. He then went on to tell me was a Navy Seal, how many awards he had won and how superior he was. Ugh... I was really bored. I then went through a background check process and in a few weeks was left a voice message about a few things to go over. I replied and left a message with the person and never heard from them since. Within a few weeks, I saw that that particular location had be sued by students in Nursing who had taken uncredited courses from the location which were not approved by the State Nursing Board and the courses couldn't be transferred to other schools. Whew, I dodged

Interview Questions

Because of the second interview really put me off and also the reputation after the lawsuit.

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Columbia, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

The director talked about herself and wanted me to say I was changing positions because of difficulty with my current supervisor...which, by the way was not a problem. I was already an employee, so I spoke with the campus director and the financial aid director

Interview Questions

• Do you want to change positions because you are being mistreated?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Madison, MS) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the campus president and also by the head of recruitment. It was about 20 minutes both times. It was more of a getting to know your process. They asked about your work experience

PROVISIONING Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a face to face, I met with the lead, two management and the SME for the group. it was informal questioning mostly scenario and what would I do "if". Asking about simple troubleshooting as well.

Interview Questions

• very basic, more to the point of how I would approach situations. very relaxed atmosphere during the interview. hey were looking for a good fit that is trainable from what I was getting.   1 Answer