ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.4

IT Chair Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Applied through ICIMS and was called in for the interview. There was a written attitude assessment.Followed by a personal interview that involved a demo teaching called chalk talk .

General Interview

Interview

general questions then very specific questions about your experience. examples: how would you rate yourself compared to others?; why should we hire you?;
    Be prepared to convince them you have it all

Interview Questions

• examples: how would you rate yourself compared to others?; why should we hire you?;
      Be prepared to convince them you have it all
      1 Answer

Career Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple questions. Easy to talk to and have a great open conversation. I have not heard any information after completing the interview and submitting information for the background check. My employment was verified. I felt very confident in my interview. But I see new recent job posting for the position I interviewed for. I am very much qualified to do the job. I do not know why I was not contacted back.

Interview Questions

• Define honesty in your own words.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Please be sure you have the entire day off for this interview. This is a group interview; my group consisted of approximately 20 people. We were all given a tour of the campus and work area (call center), and then we were brought into a room and given a presentation of the company. Please keep in mind that the person doing all this will be the person interviewing you later. Everyone was asked at the end to get up in front of everyone else and give a 5 minute resume.

Community Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. They gave a tour of the facility, talked salary, finally gave the interview on a 1:1 basis. I think they were looking for someone who is really good at cold calls because they were focused on the subject.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed along with a second applicant for the same job. We were asked the same questions and heard each other's responses. Then we were asked to simulate a scenario involving how we would advise a new student to enroll at ITT. Both of us were told that we would be contacted within a week. I was not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Roanoke, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I have had 2 phone calls and so far they seemed to be looking for sales people rather than educational consultants. Questions centered around meeting goals and expectations. Interviewer did not know of some of the college recruiting events and associations that are in the area. May be too young or new to know.

Interview Questions

• How do did you reach your sales quotas in your other sales jobs, What makes you a good closer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Springfield, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a group interview first, plus some assessments online. Then I spoke with the director of recruitment. I was called to come back for the second round, and I had to speak with two more managers. Everything went well as they said, and they told me that I should get a call from them in a week or so after the background check, but it never came. I called them, emailed them, but no respond. Very unprofessional !!!

Adjunct Faculty Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Rancho Cordova, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with staff, they checked references, had to put a class together and instruct in front of dean and faculty. Create lesson plan and show knowledge to staff. They asked lots of questions and checked background, credentials, past employment history, and references.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertain to background and knowledge of the position. They have you show your skills according to what the position is.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

Extremely easy interview. Met with recruiting manager first. Basic interview where he did more talking than I did. Was welcomed back for a second interview with the recruiting director. Interview process was a piece of cake, but it is very apparent that they only want numbers and don't actually care for the students education.