ITW Dahti Seating Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITW Dahti Seating

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITW Dahti Seating (Rockford, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was a one hour phone interview.
    2nd interview was several weeks later, on site with the management team.
    3rd interview was also onsite and included a presentation on how I might do the job at hand. I was given a brief background of the "problem" and a couple hours to prepare my presentation. The presentation lasted a few minutes and the team responded with feedback and questions.
    To be successful, you need to be personable, down to earth, hands on, and perceptive.

Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ITW Dahti Seating (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

There were a panel of 5 people. Questions were coming in at rapid fire. They were using a system to rate me for various aspects such as design, leadership etc. Very small division of a bigger company so essentially a small company.
    My advice is to prepare well and answer to the point. But when you have 5 people involved you never know who has the final say. It was interesting to give an interview like that. I learned that I have to speak to the point with lot of examples.

Interview Questions