ITWORX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.9

Software Quality Engineer (I Year Exp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

They called me for a test ,
    it was direct testing questions (mcq) ,
    write test cases for simple app ,
     some iq and sql questions ,
    then they called me for an interview process , first was hr one introduce your self ,
     then interview with quality team leader took about 2 hr asking testing questions and some situations that could happen as a testing engineer and as a testing team leader with developers
    , finally an interview with Qc manager asking about my GP

Interview Questions

• i was shocked when he told me "don't you think that your expected salary is too high for a fresh grad? "   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2016.

Interview

Liars =D
    HR Phone told me I am passed for Technical interview After I went to company
    They Lied to me Told me it was not Technical interview in the company , it was HR Test after the phone ,
    HR Collect CVs , I was Like a Bridge =D .
    that shows to the manger that she makes things done
    always Learning from my mistakes

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2016.

Interview

it was easy, the HR specialist was friendly and smiling. she gave me feedback by the end of the interview, she gave me notes about the body language, the monotonic voice, to show passion when I speak and to give a handling paper when showing off a presentation

Process Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2016.

Interview

phone call as some questions in english , then determine a time for interview , after that exam english and technical exam , at the end interview with the head of department

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

It was pretty good. I was called for interview. Did the interview. Called back. Emailed with the offer. Accept it.done. I enjoyed my life a couple of years and life went pretty good. It was a great experience to hqve aand enjoy about it.

Interview Questions

• What is Bi and data warehouse?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

It took only one day, the offer was sent after 30 minutes of the last interview, 5 interviews 2 technical, 2 HR and one with the CEO or SDM.
    The HR interviews were trivial, but the technical was exciting, they ask expected questions but they need unusual answers. The answers should be short, to the point and demonstrate a good understanding for the question and the basic concept for the answer, other kind of questions like OOP and DB design is normal.

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied another application beside CV and waiting sometimes to start interview, i think some questions so far main position. HR in English and Technical interview is average and question about design, clients issues, clients communications.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

apply on itworx website, call me , hr interview , technical interview it was difficult hope to all get well
    it was difficult hope to all get well , hr about 30 min, technical about 1 hour

Interview Questions

• data base dsign , webservices, sharepoint, asp.net   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2014.

Interview

I've had 4 Interviews in the same day (but it could be on separate days).

1.HR, 2.Technical, 3.Personal, 4.HR

1.HR
         Starting with about half hour interview in English, I felt comfortable, the interviewer was very friendly and she was nice, questions were what you would expect in a normal HR interview, why do you want to leave you current company, what are you strengths, weaknesses, what are you looking forward the next 5 years, why do you want to work at ITWorx ... etc.

2. Technical
         With 2 Technical Leads, it is was somehow difficult, but I was asked about my experience I said I was quite good at what I do, so that might be the reason :), we talked about ASP.NET, Web services, SQL-Server and new technologies in general and whether I was following the current changes and finalizing with IQ questions, starting with ASP.NET (which I didn't have much experience on), question were somehow not easy, knowing that I said I haven't much experience in it, same with Web services, ending with SQL-Server which I can say I know a lot about it, question were hard after I said that is my area, focusing on Indices to the very low level, I mean to the pages and algorithm SQL-Server used, and types of Indices and difference between them .. etc, going to dynamic sql, and some problems to solve in sql, giving a scenario and I am to design tables and relations, and few sql queries on that design after it's done, oh and I was asked about the difference between joins (of course), ending with IQ questions, about 2 or 3, and they weren't that hard, all the time I've papers to sketch on anything I want, this interview took a little more than hour.

3. Personal
        With a Project Manager, friendly interview, the whole target of it to know more about you as a person, and how you think, and whether you would be a good fit in the team or not, I was asked questions about the process in my last job, and how we interacted with each other, test cases, agile, about the whole process in general, what annoyed me there, what did I do wrong, what I am looking forward in this job ... etc, it took about half hour.

4. HR
        Was short, same kind of questions in the first interview, in my case it was about ten minutes, not more, nothing special to say.

Interview Questions

• State the differences between Types of JOINS in SQL-Server ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ITWORX (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2014.

Interview

From 3 to 4 interviews first the HR contact you to schedule an interview, the first interview with HR just checks if u speak English or not , the second interview and the third interview are technical interviews the fourth interview is with the manager .

Interview Questions

• 1-what is the different between abstract class and interface
      2-what is the different between array list and list
      3- you are given a scenario and required to implement database design
      4-ask about database stuff like what is the join type

in the manager interview you are asked about projects you contributed in and about software designs and the manager also analize your behavior
      Answer Question