IVANS Sales/Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at IVANS

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales/Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IVANS (Stamford, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director of Field Sales and Service. The interview process was very rushed and the same questions were asked more than once. It appeared that the hiring manager was very confused about her role and the role she was hiring for. The hiring manager also did not have a good understanding about her companies products and offerings which made it difficult and confusing for her to answer my questions. Within 5 minutes of my interview I knew that this was not a place for me. I have 12 years of professional work experience and this was the most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced in my entire career. The hiring manager's appearance was disheveled and unkept and she spoke to me in a tone that made me feel like she thought I had a learning disability of some sort. Perhaps this is the way she is on a normal day but I did not get a good vibe at all so I left the interview and chose not to follow-up nor write a thank you note. I was originally drawn to the job opportunity because their website was informative and provided a lot of insight into the business. After interviewing, I think half the content on ivans.com was posted and created by a high paid consultant.

Interview Questions

• if there is a business problem, how would you handle it   1 Answer
  • are you comfortable with managing a territory of 200+ customers   Answer Question