IVY Comptech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IVY Comptech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2017

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Interview

it included three rounds which are aptitude, technical round and hr round. the first round was aptitude which covered all the aptitude questions, english questions and some of the technical questions related to c and java.

Interview Questions

• all the aptitude questions were including in first round including some of the technical questions on java and testing also.   Answer Question

Android Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IVY Comptech in March 2017.

Interview

There was two rounds of video call each of an hour. It was completely on android and java.

After 2nd round i got call from HR and asked about CTC , ECTC and Notice and then he told that they will offer me soon. But after this call they did not came back to me and after few days when i mailed them they are replying back. This shows completely unprofessional attitude of IVY Comptech.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IVY Comptech (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round is written test and second round is technical and last and final hr round.

They are focusing very much on data structures, and also ask questions on linux os

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IVY Comptech (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were total 3 Rounds + HR discussion.
    First round lasted for around 20 to 30 mins. I was asked core java conceptual questions and some good logical programming questions. Interviewer was very polite.
    Second round lasted for around 90 mins and the interviewer asked me about practically every single word written on my resume. There were few question like what should be the architecture for such an such site etc.

Interview Questions

• An array consists of sequential elements from 0 to 9. One element is missing from the array,how will you find the missing one?(just answering the question is not good enough,the answer should be the fastest in execution and economic in terms of memory usage).   Answer Question
    • How to get notification of a value change in Database in you UI?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IVY Comptech (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds
    1)wriitten test 2)technical round 3)hr round
    wriiten test was very tough compare to another companies
    apptitude,java,c, db,testing all questions were asked in written exam in objtective test and 1 descrptive code based on the java alogorthim questions

SEG Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IVY Comptech.

Interview

Interview was highly technical and challenging. It was one my best interviews in terms of technical questions. Interviewers will not call you at the scheduled time, they would definitely delay it.

Interview Questions

• Questions:
      Round 1: This was almost for 50 minutes

1. What are all needed to set up a Virtual hots in Apache ?
      2. x.509 Certificates, Trusted Stores and Non Trusted Stores, SSL Handshake process
      3. Linux Commands
      4. Tomcat Architecture and usage of configuration files (context.xml, server.xml, web.xml etc)
      5. Active MQ, Purging the queues, Durable and non durable

Round 2: This round was quite challenging and more on scenario basis. This was for about 40 minutes.

1. How would you react to a critical situation like a Tomcat process occupying the 100% CPU Usage
       -- These questions would have multiple answers, This could lead to a win-win situation as well.
      But, the interviewer is testing our approach on these critical situations.

2. Sed, AWK, CRON, Shell Scripting

3. How do you enhance the Performance of the Apache HTTPD Server ?

All these scenario questions have to be answered appropriately, wrt to the critical situation, its more of a practical knowledge.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IVY Comptech in November 2016.

Interview

Attended face to face . Don't just prepare seeing these reviews , I just did that mistake and did not brush up my basic skills. Just concentrated on data structures and algorithms.
    Core-Java basics , be strong on concepts , they will deep dive in the concept you choose by giving you the snippets . Ex:Inheritance. JVM parameters , N number of strings inside a particular string .

Interview Questions

• 1)What is Inheritance and deep dive.2) Jvm heap memory 3) how much memory does integer occupy 4) Exception handling questions how it is applied in parent and child class.5) How can we change the log level of an application in a production environment.6) Access modifiers inside the inheritance Ex: Private method in parent class can this be accessed inside the child class.   Answer Question

Software Engineer (Fresher) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IVY Comptech in August 2016.

Interview

Day - 1:
    We were asked to visit their corporate office in the same area Google is having their setup.

A group of 20 people were given seat at the board room, firstly they told about the company, then there was a GD and personal interaction with HR.
    Then there was an email writing test.
    Elimination was there in this round.
    Again there was a written test in which there were two questions to answer.
    Q1. One should deviate Standard Operating Procedure ? Describe.
    Q2. Is communication important between the colleagues? Describe.
    After this there was a technical interview.
    Elimination was there in this round.

Day - 2:
    They called us and given us a laptop, there was a behavioral, numerical, logical and reasoning test. It was online.

The final was the MR, and soon after the managerial round, rejected candidates were informed. Rest were asked to wait for a small discussion.

Salary they were offering was 3 lpa and appraisal according to the performance.

Interview Questions

• Then there was an email writing test.
      Q : You are responsible for an arrangement in a party. There is a change in plan, and now you have to inform all your friends about the change and the reason behind the change in two paragraphs.   Answer Question
    • Again there was a written test in which there were two questions to answer.
      Q1. One should deviate Standard Operating Procedure ? Describe.
      Q2. Is communication important between the colleagues? Describe.
      After this there was a technical interview.
      Elimination was there in this round.   Answer Question
    • Behavioral test, Numbers test (add, multiply, subtract, divide, percentage etc), logical, reasoning.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IVY Comptech (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 rounds and HR discussion.
    First round was technical where i was asked core java conceptual questions and some logical programming questions(just answering wasn't good enough, the solution has to be time and memory efficient). This round lasted for 20 to 25 mins.
    Second round was also technical one, in this round the interviewer asked me questions on every single technology written in my resume.This round kept going for aorund 90 mins
    Then there was discussion with the manager for around half an hour,surprisingly even the manager asked many technical database questions, and everything about the project I was working on in my current company.

Interview Questions

• You have an integer array containing sequential elements from 0 to 9, one of them is missing. Find the missing one.   Answer Question
    • What should be the architecture of a e-commerce site like flipkart?   Answer Question
    • What is the toughest task you have done in your current company?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IVY Comptech (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a smooth process and mainly focus on your basic fundamentals.
    So revise your basic concepts and hope for the best.
    Interview mainly focuses on your understanding about your language and some design fundamentals that you are familiar with