Iceland Foods Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iceland Foods Sales Assistant Interview Questions

2.4

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Oldham, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Manager was great very happy jolly guy made me feel comfortable. I was nervous but once interview started felt relaxed. I would be notify on monday if iv been selected or not fingers crossed

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Iceland Foods

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stechford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Stechford, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Wore formal wear. Phone call followed by a confirmation email. Took place at Job Centre Plus. Scenario-centric questions. Very brief risk assessment task. Informed I would recieve a call for a follow-up interview in about a week-and-a-half if successful. Recieved an email informing me I was unsuccessful a few days later.

Interview Questions

• (Paraphrased): Describe a situation where you had to deal with an unhappy customer in your previous job.   Answer Question
    • (Paraphrased): List three of the following scenarios (customers at till, spillage in aisle etc.) in terms of importance.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Newcastle, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Application form then selected for interview which was the manager of the branch. Interview went well and I was told that I would hear the following day whether I was selected for a 1 hour trial however I was never even phoned and had to go in to store one week later and ask the manager what was happening!! The job was given to someone who had previous experience which is fine but why fund the manager not have the courtesy of letting me know the outcome. She had no intention of phoning me and I think that is rude and unprofessional .

Interview Questions

• We at Iceland are a "family" what could you bring to the family?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bishop Auckland, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Bishop Auckland, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very informal, I went into the staff room and was asked general questions (how would I deal with different situations, what previous experience I had that relates to this role).

I progressed to the next stage, which was a one hour trial. I had to restock items on the shop floor within a half an hour period then the rest of the time we chatted.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have that relates to this role?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Went into the store and applied in person. Received an application form asking for previous experience and availability. Phone call to attend one-to-one interview for 45 minutes. Quite informal. General questions about yourself and previous experience. Received a phone call half an hour later that I got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Iceland.
      Tell me about a time where you worked as part of a team.
      Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

A fairly basic affair, on the basis of a completed application form,generated by Iceland Foods. CV's do not seem compulsory. The interview took around 45 min., relating to previous work experience, reason(s) for applying for work at Iceland,etc. Some further questions about life experience and personal qualities followed.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason for leaving your previous employment?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folkestone, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Folkestone, England (UK)) in September 2008.

Interview

Friend got me the interview. Was a 1 to 1 interview with a supervisor from the store. Just asked general questions about my past, past work experience, school etc. Was a rather friendly interview. and there was little pressure. Heard back within a couple of days to be told that i was being offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you have worked as part of a team?   Answer Question