Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

3.4

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I was accepted to the first interview and was interviewed by two managers. The interview included basic, behavioral, and technical questions, which was a bit surprising to me. Questions ranged from, "What would you do in this situation?" to "What would be the journal entry to do...?". Interviewers were nice, but I personally felt a bit intimidated and uncomfortable. It probably showed, so I didn't get an invitation to the second round.

Interview Questions

• It's the 29th of the month, and the monthly bank reconciliation is due in two days. How would you handle this situtation?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Had some interesting session of interview, as a fresher this was my first interview and a very good exprience from an different field, am not from financial sector and am able to enter into this Mutual fund through NISM certification program

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1st round GD topic was very abtract like "every cloud has a silver lining"
    2nd round - Personal interview of around 20-25 minutes
    3rd round - personal interview for shortlisted candidates which lasted for just 5-10 mins. In this interview they will scare you by asking you to sign a bond of 3 years and give a tier-2 city as location. But the entire thing is just fake to test how desperately you need this job

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself and completely cv based   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

Face to face round .
    There was two rounds of interview. Face to face and HR.
    A lot of people have already gone for the interview but not selected.

Do not attend the interview as they call candidates to show up not to recruit

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

I went through 4 interviews. The first one was with the HR professional. She offered me two roles: Finance and Products. When I chose products, another interview was with the compliance head where she assessed me to go to the next level. The products interview was interesting and when they interviewd me they thought I was a good fit for investments and I got another interview call for investments and thats how I got my job in the investments dept.

Real Estate Investments Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

took 3 days and had to go through 5 rounds of interview. Started with the HR round, then met one of the heads, had an interview with the head of finance of real estate team, then with the CFO of the company and lastly with the head of Real Estate investments

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI amc Mumbai. in september 2014
    what is call option
    what is MF?
    why ICICI?
    why Finance?
    why MBA?
    where you want to see yourself 5 year down the line?

Interview Questions

• I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI AMC
      There were four interview rounds to clear
      1st round Aptitude
      2nd round Group discussion
      3rd round Technical interview
      4th round Zonal manager interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited.

Interview

Got Selected Through Campus, Hence was asked only Limited No of Question,
    1) What do you think of current economic situation
    2) What do you know about investments
    3) Current Investment Scenerio
    4) Question on Moral and ethical dilema

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was campus recruitment and the offer was prefixed

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR (general questions), Interview with the Head of Department and an interview with the Chief Financial Officer. The first two were good, the last round was a very interesting one

Interview Questions

• General questions about education and comfort with work timings   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was not negotiable

Manager - Finance Interview

Interview

generally four rounds of interview. final is one with cfo. Resume oriented questions and mostly chartered accountants are prferrred. Good to know some basics about the mutual fund industry and its working and related terms and the market conditions, what all products it is offering in the market.

Interview Questions

• about the global environment and current topics.   1 Answer