Icon Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Standard 2 rounds of interviews. 1st one was over the phone with HR that went through past employment history. 2nd Round was in person with account manager that went into more detail about the position and skills

Interview Questions

• Any experience negotiating?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of two interviews; one with a few different account managers, and one with a team manager (the second interview). The interview process was lovely, welcoming, friendly, and positive. Everyone was in great spirits and convinced me I was going to love working there. Boy were they wrong!

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I took risks in life, that was the biggest and most important question to them. They asked me how I managed stress, that should have been the biggest red flag to me.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick phone screening by HR rep. She asked very basked questions on my background and personality. That was followed by a face to face interview. I was supposed to meet with a hiring manager but ended up meeting with an Account Manager. You could tell that he was not quite prepared to conduct the interview.

Project Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with head of department as well as their direct report. Both were extremely friendly and handled the interview in both a professional and relaxed tone. It was enjoyable as well as informative. Be prepared to discuss what questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is a job you can see yourself not only doing but enjoying?   Answer Question