Icon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with head of department as well as their direct report. Both were extremely friendly and handled the interview in both a professional and relaxed tone. It was enjoyable as well as informative. Be prepared to discuss what questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is a job you can see yourself not only doing but enjoying?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok Village (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icon (Bedok Village (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

The sales and marketing director came to talk to me. He looked the same like the other sales people other than for the fact that he was the director. Went into the room and he started off by looking at my resume for a while. Then he turned to his phone which was consistently bugged with calls and messages. So there was a period of silence while he just continued reading the resume. It was wierd. He then asked me to describe about myself as a person and about my professional experience. Then halfway, he picked up a call and he sounded rather demanding. Towards the end, he was saying that he was looking for someone more senior and then he starts to fumble and say about another position which doesnt seem like the position i was there to interview for.
    The office looked shabby from the receptionand it was an indian culture for the workplace.

Interview Questions