Iconix Brand Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iconix Brand Group

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iconix Brand Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer seemed to be looking for someone with a completely different skills set from me. This was confusing considering that this skill set wasn't outlined in the job description. Plus, I was prescreened by a recruiter who said the company showed an interest in me. The interviewer simply asked me to take her through my resume. She abruptly stopped me after a few minutes and said she had a pretty good grasp of my skills. Rude.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iconix Brand Group (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

After expressing an interest in the company an acquaintance forwarded my resume to their former colleague at Iconix. HR emailed me shortly after and set up an exploratory interview. Upon arriving I was asked to fill out some paper work regarding my former work experience, salary etc. which is unusual for an internship interview. I was greeted in the reception area but instead of heading directly to an office or conference room we wandered through the office searching for an empty conference room or quite office area to meet in.

Interview Questions

• You are given a week to complete this interview question/task. Pick a brand/company you believe to be undervalued in the market. Create a PPT outlining the general profitability and growth potential of acquiring the brand. Include brief description of company, brand image and consumer. Include a social media and internet marketing strategy to promote the brand   1 Answer